I ♥ Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chachi View Post
    Not that that matters because the bike will be used as much as the weight bench.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Bump
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        I just picked this up today. $150. It's in fantastic condition.

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Bump
        Surfah, DH & I are wondering how the spin bike is treating you.

I was actually just search Craigslist this morning for more weight plates but haven't found what I'm looking for yet, I might bite the bullet and buy some plates from Titan. 245# is going for $277 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          Surfah, DH & I are wondering how the spin bike is treating you.

I was actually just search Craigslist this morning for more weight plates but haven't found what I'm looking for yet, I might bite the bullet and buy some plates from Titan. 245# is going for $277 or so.
          Still have it. It's in my home gym. I upgraded the pedals. I have a Schwinn Airdyne right next to it that I use more actually.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            Still have it. It's in my home gym. I upgraded the pedals. I have a Schwinn Airdyne right next to it that I use more actually.
            One day I aspire to have a gym like yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Bump
              You should change your username to Bumphole after pulling this move.

Comment

Working...
              X