I ♥ Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ♥ Craigslist

I just picked this up today. $150. It's in fantastic condition.

"Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Meh. Its only got one wheel.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I want to share in your joy but I know nothing about bikes, or half bikes.

What is this, brand, original cost, etc? Are you getting into cycling now?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Are you getting into cycling now?
        It's always just a matter of time. Eventually, you will ALL get into cycling.

Bwaaaaahahahaha
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post

Bwaaaaahahahaha

No, not all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
            No, not all of us.
            Just wait. You'll see.

Did I ever tell you abtou the time I rode past Arnols Schwarzenegger in his conan the barbarian days? he was on a bike and it looked like a teensy tiny ridiculous clown toy when he was riding it. But even he got into it.

You'll see.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Just wait. You'll see.

Did I ever tell you abtou the time I rode past Arnols Schwarzenegger in his conan the barbarian days? he was on a bike and it looked like a teensy tiny ridiculous clown toy when he was riding it. But even he got into it.

You'll see.
              Arnold, wouldn't be any good at cycling ... he didn't take enough PEDs to compete.

Comment

Bwaaaaahahahaha
                not me. I hate needles!
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I assume from the comments, it's a bike, but I can't see anything.
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                    I assume from the comments, it's a bike, but I can't see anything.
                    I don't think its a bike. I think it wants to be a bike though.-
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Did that curtain come with it? Was it extra?

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        Good for you. Spin is a GREAT workout. My wife teaches several Spin classes a week and wants to get one of those for home. The cheapest I have seen was around $500.

I doubt you will be able to break that one. They are VERY durable.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                          Did that curtain come with it? Was it extra?
                          I thought he was talking about the curtain. Move that bicycle thingy out of your shot next time! It messed up the photo of your fabulous new curtain.
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post

I hate to break it to you, but that's not even a real rug. It's just a carpet remnant. You got screwed.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              I hate to break it to you, but that's not even a real rug. It's just a carpet remnant. You got screwed.
                              The curtain would probably work as a rug.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X