X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    You're right. I probably needs to be this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Librar...=UTF8&qid=&sr=
    Can you tell me the tangential relation to BYU for the bonus points?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      Can you tell me the tangential relation to BYU for the bonus points?

Does this have to do with gay BYU students meeting at the HHL bathroom to get to know one another?
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Bonus points for the book having at least a tangential relation to BYU.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          Where was this book 14 years ago!??!
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Where was this book 14 years ago!??!
            Somewhere between Dan and Bathsheba.
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

The Library door went in this weekend:

"It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

That's going to be awesome

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

if i ever build a house i'm going to do something cool like that
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                    The Library door went in this weekend:
                    You've really hidden the secret latch well. Can't even see it. Have you decided on which book will trigger the door?
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

You've really hidden the secret latch well. Can't even see it. Have you decided on which book will trigger the door?
                      The University of Utah - Together We Reached

Because who would ever pull that off the shelf?
                      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Working...
                      X