• Show
Clear All

• kinda worried about PAC.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      kinda worried about PAC.
      He probably remembers the dangers of posting while on pain medication.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        kinda worried about PAC.
        The dude smashed his face into the pavement. Give him a minute.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          The dude smashed his face into the pavement. Give him a minute.
          so, uh, yeah, that would be why I'm worried.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• I've been waiting to hear how it went before I mention that it still cracks me up to think that PAC smashed is face into pavement and shattered his elbow, but decided to take a moment and one-hand a CS update as his gurney is rolling into surgery.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Comment

• I don't want to say too much or reveal my inside sources, but I can reveal that PAC is at home and recovering.

If anyone doubts me, keep in mind that I used to home teach Derik Stevenson's family

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                I don't want to say too much or reveal my inside sources, but I can reveal that PAC is at home and recovering.

If anyone doubts me, keep in mind that I used to home teach Derik Stevenson's family
                PHew!
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Although full recovery may take longer than the B12 admission process, things are going well. Arm surgery Sunday is believed to have gone very well, and maxillofacial surgery will occur within a few days. Mrs. PAC has an excellent bedside manner, but she’s currently out on a 45-mile ride so who knows how long that will continue…

The morning after surgery a physical therapist walked by me as i did laps around the hospital floor. He said, "Honestly, you're in the best shape and fitness of all my clients, including the outpatients. But then, if you hadn't been doing what got you into good shape you wouldn't be here." Mixed messages.

Really appreciate the well wishes. I’ve been deeply touched by family, friends, current and former ward members, colleagues and clients. I get pretty emotional thinking about how lucky I am to have such a support system, but maybe that's just the meds.

Comment

• :clap: Great to see you "up and around" these parts again PAC!
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        Although full recovery may take longer than the B12 admission process, things are going well. Arm surgery Sunday is believed to have gone very well, and maxillofacial surgery will occur within a few days. Mrs. PAC has an excellent bedside manner, but she’s currently out on a 45-mile ride so who knows how long that will continue…

The morning after surgery a physical therapist walked by me as i did laps around the hospital floor. He said, "Honestly, you're in the best shape and fitness of all my clients, including the outpatients. But then, if you hadn't been doing what got you into good shape you wouldn't be here." Mixed messages.

Really appreciate the well wishes. I’ve been deeply touched by family, friends, current and former ward members, colleagues and clients. I get pretty emotional thinking about how lucky I am to have such a support system, but maybe that's just the meds.
                        Nice. Glad to hear it.

Probably not the drugs btw, or else your posts would be much more amusing.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Glad to hear about the good progress PAC. Keep it up.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            Nice. Glad to hear it.

Probably not the drugs btw, or else your posts would be much more amusing.
                            Or accompanied by gruesome pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                              Or accompanied by gruesome pictures.
                              Yeah, surely Mrs. PAC snapped a pic or two while waiting for the ambulance.

Comment

• Now that it looks like you're going to live, I'll invest in the time and effort to send my well wishes. Get better soon PAC!
                                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Working...
                                X