Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best wishes. That is horrible.

Comment

• Nothing good ever comes from following cement. Sorry, PAC. Hope you recover quickly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about the crash, but I'm happy that you are alive. A colleague of mine had a similar bike accident but didn't live.

Best wishes for successful surgery(ies) and for a speedy recovery, PAC.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Sorry to read about the accident, PAC. I hope the surgery goes well.
          Not that, sickos.

Comment

• PAC! So sorry. Thoughts and prayers, brother. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
              ... it doesn't look like l'll be on the bike for awhile
              Good hell maybe the accident did give you brain damage or else just further proof that cyclists are crazy -- getting back on the bike should be the last thing on your mind. Glad you survived and good luck with your surgeries and recovery. So sorry this happened to you!

Comment

• PAC I hate that you went down and got hurt. I hope you have a speedy and successful recovery. Hang in there and get better.

Comment

• Dude, I hope all the surgery goes well.

Comment

• Sorry PAC. Sounds like a blitzed olecranon (the pointy thing at the elbow's end). Hope your surgery and recovery are smooth and uneventful.

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    Good hell maybe the accident did give you brain damage or else just further proof that cyclists are crazy -- getting back on the bike should be the last thing on your mind. Glad you survived and good luck with your surgeries and recovery. So sorry this happened to you!
                    Add equestrians, cowboys(sorry Cowboy), and other horse riders.
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Need to be careful out there. Attorney's are fair game while on a bicycle, as attested to by the death of my former attorney, (and friend) Milt Olin.

http://www.webpronews.com/former-nap...e-car-2013-12/

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Damn, PAC. Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• So sorry to hear of your accident. God bless, PAC. We're all pulling for you.

Comment

• You report the news so matter of factly. I'm sure it is scary, if not for you, at least for your wife. I hope everything goes well.
                            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Oh, man. That sounds terrible PAC. Sorry to hear about it. Best wishes with surgery. Will be thinking about you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow, that sounds horrific. Best wishes, PAC. I hope the surgery goes well. I'll make and eat some chocolate chip cookies today in your honor.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X