No announcement yet.

Weekend Ride Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late to the thread. Best wishes on a full recovery and happy to hear the first surgery was successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
      Now that it looks like you're going to live, I'll invest in the time and effort to send my well wishes. Get better soon PAC!
      That was funny. PAC is going to laugh and his incisions are going to hurt. I hope you are happy!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Glad to hear it, PAC!
        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          That was funny. PAC is going to laugh and his incisions are going to hurt. I hope you are happy!
          The Dude is correct but it was worth it. Surprisingly, I'm not in much pain and stopped taking the Vicodin nearly 48 hours ago. It's hard to type so I may not post much but the board continues to provide needed entertainment. I may post a pic foy you ghouls. No pics from the accident site. Too bad as there was a fair amount of B Positive on the road.

Comment

• Glad to hear you're doing well. Best wishes on a continued recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
              The Dude is correct but it was worth it. Surprisingly, I'm not in much pain and stopped taking the Vicodin nearly 48 hours ago. It's hard to type so I may not post much but the board continues to provide needed entertainment. I may post a pic foy you ghouls. No pics from the accident site. Too bad as there was a fair amount of B Positive on the road.

Comment

• Face surgery huh? That could be fun. Ever seen Face/Off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                  Your blood is no good for me, but I'm willing to give up any O pos you might need. Don't worry that the Red Cross won't take my blood due to Mad Cow Disease...

Comment

• PAC, good to hear. You're like Superman . . . well, not really, but you're like a super hero, one that can get hurt but is then on the road to a quick recovery.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Maybe the fact that he's Superman was the cause of the crash

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        PAC, good to hear. You're like Superman . . . well, not really, but you're like a super hero, one that can get hurt but is then on the road to a quick recovery.
                        Deadpool? Wolverine?

Is anyone surprised that PAC's blood type is be positive?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          Maybe the fact that he's Superman was the cause of the crash

is that guy on a fixé? That's an interesting video.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            PAC, good to hear. You're like Superman . . . well, not really, but you're like a super hero, one that can get hurt but is then on the road to a quick recovery.
                            Less like superman and more like Harvey Dent, from the sound of it.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• We had our Tuesday Night Group ride yesterday and SteelBlue's son, who is attending BYU-I, came along. Strong kid and a good rider, it was good to have him there. I had some tendinitis and a hernia last fall and a chest infection this spring so I'm woefully out of shape but it was fun to ride in a group again ever though I couldn't hang on long.

Comment

• Seems like a weekend ride is all I'll be able to get in while I'm in Virginia for a couple of months. There's a 50 mile trail from Richmond to Williamsburg. I got in about 55 miles, but I started too late in the day. It's a burner out there! Right now Williamsburg is at 99, real feel 109. I had to stop and buy some Gatorade to replace electrolytes.

Comment

Working...
                                X