The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, this looks kinda good.....?

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Client 9. Eliot Spitzer story.

Fascinating but depressing. Lots of villains in this story.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Client 9. Eliot Spitzer story.

Fascinating but depressing. Lots of villains in this story.
        A favorite documentary of mine.

Roger Stone is crazy and I've had a particular dislike for Ken Langone ever since I saw this.

Comment

• Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
          A favorite documentary of mine.

Roger Stone is crazy and I've had a particular dislike for Ken Langone ever since I saw this.
          Agree on both. Complete slimeballs.

And let's toss Hank Greenberg on the pile.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Also, this looks kinda good.....?

DJ, Steph and Aunt Becky looking good.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              DJ, Steph and Aunt Becky looking good.
              Wasn't Steph a meth addict at one point?

Kimmie looking just like Kimmie. She'll probably have too big of a role in this one, just like the last time.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wasn't Steph a meth addict at one point?

Kimmie looking just like Kimmie. She'll probably have too big of a role in this one, just like the last time.

Have I ever told you about the time I met Kimmie Gibbler? Epic.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• While we're at it, can we get a Growing Pains sequel going? I'd love to see all the Camerons working again. Maybe Mike is a substance abuse counselor working with Boner.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Have I ever told you about the time I met Kimmie Gibbler? Epic.
                    Sounds like something you would say you did.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

While we're at it, can we get a Growing Pains sequel going? I'd love to see all the Camerons working again. Maybe Mike is a substance abuse counselor working with Boner.
                      The whole cast could use some work, especially that Luke Brower character.
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

While we're at it, can we get a Growing Pains sequel going? I'd love to see all the Camerons working again. Maybe Mike is a substance abuse counselor working with Boner.
                        No. No you don't.

https://youtu.be/AOSiZIgZ2JQ
                        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Boner is dead, bro.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Boner is dead, bro.
                            Is Boner dead, or is the actor dead?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• come on guys. Full House is awful and this "reboot" will be even more awful. I don't know that "CUT. IT. OUT." will have aged as well as Dave Coulier would like to believe.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Is Boner dead, or is the actor dead?
                                Chekov's son, the actor andrew koenig, is dead.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X