The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
    Based on funk's posts in this thread, i watched Wet Hot American Summer. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, ...dumb.
    Impossible.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
      Based on funk's posts in this thread, i watched Wet Hot American Summer. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, ...dumb.
      We watched about 1/3 of it.

Then we turned it off.
      Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• I don't want anyone blaming mpfunk for this. He linked the preview. If you chose to watch it is on you.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Please do not reference MP Funk on this site. That is no longer allowed, he is concerned with the Illuminati catching him.
          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Please do not reference MP Funk on this site. That is no longer allowed, he is concerned with the Illuminati catching him.
            What in the ever loving hell are you talking about?
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
              What in the ever loving hell are you talking about?
              As he pours Clorox on the blood of his posting past.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• For those that do not like Wet Hot American Summer the movie of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, there is this show called Friends that is now streaming on Netflix. You should watch that one instead.

Also, I'm sure you can find Everybody Loves Raymond or the Big Bang Theory reruns somewhere.
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  For those that do not like Wet Hot American Summer the movie of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, there is this show called Friends that is now streaming on Netflix. You should watch that one instead.

Also, I'm sure you can find Everybody Loves Raymond or the Big Bang Theory reruns somewhere.
                  I'm not a huge fan of Friends, but it has more laughs than WHAS:TM or WHAS:FDoC. Sorry, neither are that entertaining and the movie was painfully dumb. I guess ELR or BBT are good comparisons to WHAS because I feel insulted to about the same degree after I have watched any of those shows.

I watched WHAS:TM for the first time last week after reading your recommendation. Actually, it took me two tries because I fell asleep the first time. When I woke up during the credits, I thought I must've slept through the funny parts, so I watched the 2nd half the next night. Because I am dumb, I watched the first 3 episodes of WHAS:FDoC afterward. While it is a step up from WHAS:TM, it's just not entertaining at all. I have no interest in watching any more. It's stupid and weird. sjbh.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                    I'm not a huge fan of Friends, but it has more laughs than WHAS:TM or WHAS:FDoC. Sorry, neither are that entertaining and the movie was painfully dumb. I guess ELR or BBT are good comparisons to WHAS because I feel insulted to about the same degree after I have watched any of those shows.

I watched WHAS:TM for the first time last week after reading your recommendation. Actually, it took me two tries because I fell asleep the first time. When I woke up during the credits, I thought I must've slept through the funny parts, so I watched the 2nd half the next night. Because I am dumb, I watched the first 3 episodes of WHAS:FDoC afterward. While it is a step up from WHAS:TM, it's just not entertaining at all. I have no interest in watching any more. It's stupid and weird. sjbh.
                    Please do not watch any other hilarious works from David Wain, Michael Showalter, or Michael Ian Black such as Role Models, the State, Stella, Michael & Michael Have Issues, etc.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post

You are not the only person who feels this way.

No surprise Funk decides to bump a 5 month old thread on craft beer to let everyone know how hip he is after his Netflix suggestion crashed and burned.
                      *Banned*

Comment

• Just watched Chef on a whim on the strength of the cast-- it's an indie flick written by, directed by, and starring John Favreau as a chef, co-starring John Leguizamo and Sofia Vergara, with bit roles by Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johanssen, and Dustin Hoffman. Loved it- great, well-crafted, non-cynical movie. A very pleasant surprise.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Just watched Chef on a whim on the strength of the cast-- it's an indie flick starring John Favreau as a chef, co-starring John Leguizamo and Sofia Vergara, with bit roles by Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johanssen, and Dustin Hoffman. Loved it- great, well-crafted, non-cynical movie. A very pleasant surprise.
                          I agree. Very good movie.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            You are not the only person who feels this way.

No surprise Funk decides to bump a 5 month old thread on craft beer to let everyone know how hip he is after his Netflix suggestion crashed and burned.
                            I'm a student of SeattleUte's posts. As part of my studies of the important works of SeattleUte, I noticed a thread that needed a response.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• NARCOS: The life of Pablo Escobar told from the point of the DEA agent. Was hooked by the first episode. If you have not seen it, I highly recommend it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                                NARCOS: The life of Pablo Escobar told from the point of the DEA agent. Was hooked by the first episode. If you have not seen it, I highly recommend it!!!
                                Good find!
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X