No announcement yet.

The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Rudd: "I'd rather pick dingleberries out of my Aunt Frieda's butt than do that stupid shit."

"Tell me you don't want to hack off a slice of this long greasy dick."

2/3 of this show is terrible. Then there are the Paul Rudd scenes, and Elizabeth Banks being ridiculously hot.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
      Paul Rudd: "I'd rather pick dingleberries out of my Aunt Frieda's butt than do that stupid shit."

"Tell me you don't want to hack off a slice of this long greasy dick."

2/3 of this show is terrible. Then there are the Paul Rudd scenes, and Elizabeth Banks being ridiculously hot.
      Are you talking about the tv show or the movie? Utahns tend to use "show" to refer to movies as well as tv shows.

Either way, mpfunk thinks you are 100% wrong.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Are you talking about the tv show or the movie? Utahns tend to use "show" to refer to movies as well as tv shows.

I use show for TV shows. I'm not a native Utahn.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
          I use show for TV shows. I'm not a native Utahn.
          As you may have figured out, Utah tends to rub off on people.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

He isn't 100% wrong. He us right about 1/3 of the show being good and Paul Rudd being awesome.
              Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 08-05-2015, 01:15 PM.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Speaking of Netflix, I saw on TV this morning that they are now giving 12 months paid maternity/paternity leave to all employees.

http://techcrunch.com/2015/08/04/net...leave-program/
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I'd like to point out the reviews of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp have been consistently good to great. The series is the best of the Wain/Schowalter/Black/State absurdist comedy so far, with the possible exception of the State.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/wet...an-summer/s01/
                  http://www.metacritic.com/tv/wet-hot...st-day-of-camp
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I will be watching but I have not seen the movie yet. It is on tap for this weekend.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Speaking of Netflix, I saw on TV this morning that they are now giving 12 months paid maternity/paternity leave to all employees.

http://techcrunch.com/2015/08/04/net...leave-program/
                      Looks like we are paying too much for netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by wally View Post
                        Looks like we are paying too much for netflix.
                        The report was interesting. It is clearly a benefit well beyond what most companies offer. But they went on to quote from several studies indicating that taking 12 months off from work can be career suicide. Your skills become outdated, you lose chemistry with your co-workers, etc.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• get a job at netflix, have a few kids, never actually work for 3 years, and take a second job elsewhere while you are double dipping.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            get a job at netflix, have a few kids, never actually work for 3 years, and take a second job elsewhere while you are double dipping.
                            I told my wife that a mormon employee could have a great gig there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              I will be watching but I have not seen the movie yet. It is on tap for this weekend.
                              The movie is on Netflix, watch it first.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Based on funk's posts in this thread, i watched Wet Hot American Summer. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, ...dumb.
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X