No announcement yet.

The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched The Sheik about the Iron Sheik from WWF. It was pretty depressing, seems like basically every pro wrestler ends up a depressed, drug addicted, with major family relationship issues. Really glad I didn't choose that career path.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      I watched The Sheik about the Iron Sheik from WWF. It was pretty depressing, seems like basically every pro wrestler ends up a depressed, drug addicted, with major family relationship issues. Really glad I didn't choose that career path.
      I get the impression that most of those people would have ended up in the same boat even if they weren't pro wrestlers.

Edit: except for this guy, he seems pretty normal...
      mankind2.jpg
      Last edited by Sullyute; 04-23-2015, 01:20 PM.
      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• We are 25 years late, but the wife and I are watching Twin Peaks on Netflix. I had no idea it was a comedy!

"Since when did you start smoking?"
        "I find it helps relieve tension."
        "Since when did you start experiencing tension?"
        "Since I started smoking."
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I am bingeing on Gran Hotel. It's a spanish tv series. Spanish from Spain sounds so machine gunny; rat-a-tat fast, I wonder how they can pack any emotion into it. Other than crying on queue, it seems as though there is no emotion at all in those words.

Comment

• July 31, 2015 release of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
              July 31, 2015 release of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

Saw the movie for the first time recently. Heck of a cast, but other than Paul Rudd's scenes and the on-the-town sequence, it all fell pretty flat for me.

Comment

July 31, 2015 release of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

Is that a movie or a tv show?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Is that a movie or a tv show?
                  TV show.
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Less than 2-weeks away from release

http://www.details.com/culture-trend...merican-summer
                    Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 07-16-2015, 04:26 PM.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Watched Wet Hot American Summer again last night. Still incredibly funny.

11 days

https://twitter.com/wethot
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I watched Chris Tucker's Netflix stand up special and laughed pretty loudly. I really like Chris Tucker- that dude did one heck of a disappearing act after Rush Hour. And every Friday sequel has sucked- whether or not specifically because he's not in it is another discussion, but it wouldn't have hurt.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Watched Wet Hot American Summer again last night. Still incredibly funny.

11 days

https://twitter.com/wethot
                          Wonder how many days it will be tomorrow?
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            I watched Chris Tucker's Netflix stand up special and laughed pretty loudly. I really like Chris Tucker- that dude did one heck of a disappearing act after Rush Hour. And every Friday sequel has sucked- whether or not specifically because he's not in it is another discussion, but it wouldn't have hurt.
                            I've had an eye on that. I'll have to check it out.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/tv/wet-hot-ame...289343855.html

2 days
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• 6 episodes in and it is as hilarious as expected. Episode 6 in particular is amazing.

Don't watch the show prior to the movie.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X