No announcement yet.

The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Cards Season 3 (Final Season)!!!!

Awesomeness..

Comment

• Chef is on Netflix now.

Also, The Interview popped up recently as well.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Just finished the first season of Luther (BBC). WOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
          Just finished the first season of Luther (BBC). WOW!
          Be sure to thank Topper for the recommendation!
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Anyone else binge watching the hell out of Friends?

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Anyone else binge watching the hell out of Friends?
              already been doing it bro
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Anyone else binge watching the hell out of Friends?
                My wife has been. I've never thought the show was that great.

Comment

• has anyone seen the "smelly cat" episode? omg, lol!
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Honestly, the episodes before Monica and Chandler got married were way better than the ones that followed.

Comment

• A fantastic horror/thriller about an evil home wrecking psychopathic Mormon missionary :

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        A fantastic horror/thriller about an evil home wrecking psychopathic Mormon missionary :
                        Most of that trouble could have been avoided if only his companion would have kept a closer watch. Anyway, I bet Sooner won't watch this. Hits too close to home.
                        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

A fantastic horror/thriller about an evil home wrecking psychopathic Mormon missionary :
                          I doubt the movie receives an endorsement from the First Presidency.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• So why did NBC hand over The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt? You have to make it through the first three episodes or so and it gets good. Ellie Kemper's roommate (a big, gay black dude) is hilarious.
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

A Richard Dutcher joint?
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Elder Brock... WTF!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X