No announcement yet.

The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here’s an article that gives more detail about the Rajneeshees.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1476...an-imagination

Sounds like it was a lot worse than the Netflix doc made it seem.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
      Here’s an article that gives more detail about the Rajneeshees.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1476...an-imagination

Sounds like it was a lot worse than the Netflix doc made it seem.
      Crazy.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Chosen, analogous to the Box, where individuals receive a photo in a box with a gun, instructions to kill the person in the photo in 24 hours, or have their loved ones killed. Moreover, other persons will be hunting the chosen killer. The first episode takes place in Sydney, Australia, principally in Mandarin with broken English now and then. The acting is persuasive, the action intense and an interesting series to say the least.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• There is a new documentary out called Road narrated by Liam Neeson about Joey Dunlop and family who race motorcycles at the Isle of Man. If you like action - real action - these guys are crazy fast. And they had some serious sacrifices to reach the top of the sport.

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                That is hilarious.

NDGT is really annoying.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• black science man's lack of social awareness is not his fault. we expected him to be carl sagan.
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    black science man's lack of social awareness is not his fault. we expected him to be carl sagan.
                    No such thing as white man scientist privilege, bro.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

black science man's lack of social awareness is not his fault. we expected him to be carl sagan.
                      I do hate that movie though. It’s horrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        I do hate that movie though. It’s horrid.
                        he’s the worst and i want to kick the shit out of him every time he talks or tweets
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Lost in Space might be the first non-Pixar show that my entire family has enjoyed watching together. My kids (11, 13, 16) are all hooked and keep asking “please, can we watch one more tonight?” We’re on 6 of 10 already and it just came out Friday. Not perfect, but very good.

Comment

he’s the worst and i want to kick the shit out of him every time he talks or tweets
                            Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 04-15-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                              Lost in Space might be the first non-Pixar show that my entire family has enjoyed watching together. My kids (11, 13, 16) are all hooked and keep asking “please, can we watch one more tonight?” We’re on 6 of 10 already and it just came out Friday. Not perfect, but very good.
                              On episode 3 and just started last night.... That little Will Robinson kid is a good actor.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                                Lost in Space might be the first non-Pixar show that my entire family has enjoyed watching together. My kids (11, 13, 16) are all hooked and keep asking “please, can we watch one more tonight?” We’re on 6 of 10 already and it just came out Friday. Not perfect, but very good.
                                Interesting. Why do you suppose the IMDB numbers are so low?
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X