The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    Seriously. So much for giving away what is most likely the most dramatic plot element of the entire series.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Dammit, db. No spoilers!
      This show is crazy! That's no spoiler.

Comment

Seriously. So much for giving away what is most likely the most dramatic plot element of the entire series.
        If only. Exploding dog collar happens waaaay early if that tells you anything. These people are unbelievable.

Comment

• You guys are such pansy-ass whiney girls. That is not even a drop of the stuff that is on this documentary series..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
            You guys are such pansy-ass whiney girls. That is not even a drop of the stuff that is on this documentary series..

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Holy shit! Just finished the last one. So good. A must watch imo.

Comment

• Another Duplass Bros. production. I’ll give it a try, but that Rajneeshi doc was a total letdown. If this one sucks, I’m out on the Duplass docs.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Another Duplass Bros. production. I’ll give it a try, but that Rajneeshi doc was a total letdown. If this one sucks, I’m out on the Duplass docs.
                  I watched the first two episodes. I liked it better than the Rajneeshi one.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• The Rajneeshi doc was good.

Comment

The Rajneeshi doc was good.
                      You are right JL. I've watched them both. They both reel you in, but there is something that keeps haunting me about this Evil Genius. Maybe I've been hypnotized!!

Comment

• Just finished it. Man.. I felt like 4 episodes was too short. Wished they had dived deeper into some of the people but overall it was very good.

I am also left a little haunted by the end. I do have some unanswered questions but will save them for when I can hide my comments.

Not sure how to put spoilers via TapaTalk.

Comment

• rajneesh: great. learned how to properly pronounce bagwan. had been doing it wrong all these years.
                          wormwood: yawn
                          alphago: really, really well done. one of the best i've seen in quite a while
                          I intend to live forever.
                          So far, so good.
                          --Steven Wright

Comment

• Evil Genius was interesting, but in the end I don’t think they really showed enough to support all the conclusions the director made at the end. Lot’s of holes in the story, IMO. And none of the coconspirators, including the supposed “evil genius” seemed all that smart to me. The plan was convoluted, but it was also idiotic. The entire premise was farcical.

At the end of the day, I enjoyed watching it, but I don’t actually think it was that well made. Making A Murderer and The Jinx were so much better done. I liked the Rajneeshi doc a lot better too. Seemed like a cheap imitation of much better “true crime” docuseries, which is a shame given how bizarre the subject matter was. The director needed to dig in a little deeper.

Comment

• I liked The Rachel Divide. She got my sympathy.

Evil Genius:

Spoiler for Spoiler:
                              If the pizza guy was involved in the plot, why didnt he start blabbing as soon as the bomb started to beep? Why didnt he give names? If he wasnt in on the plot, why didnt he say that a man had put the collar on him, and a woman was the mastermind?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                                I liked The Rachel Divide. She got my sympathy.
                                Her kids have my sympathy.

Comment

Working...
                                X