No announcement yet.

The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comedians in Cars getting Coffee - is now on Netflix....

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
      Comedians in Cars getting Coffee - is now on Netflix....
      I watched about ten episodes last night.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• The Ranch. Crude, irreverent and sophomoric humor with NSFW language and a laugh track. This show cracks me up. Not sure how they're going to keep the show going without Danny Masterson since he was fired for being a rapist.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

• Peaky Blinders..

Enjoying this immensely. Tom Hardy as a Jewish King in England is too good to pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The End of the Fxxxing World - Wow! What a show. Definitely recommended if you can take some gore, language, and very dark humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
              The End of the Fxxxing World - Wow! What a show. Definitely recommended if you can take some gore, language, and very dark humor.
              Just finished it last night... it took me by surprise at how good it was. That girl... she's quite the little actress, and she has the greatest accent since John Lennon.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• easy. it's about sex. it's good.
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  Just burned through Ozark. Folks compare it to Breaking Bad for the general trajectory, and I definitely see the obvious comparisons, but this show is dark. Way darker than BB, but also pretty fun. Jason Bateman is awesome in everything he does and really comes off like a good guy even though he's objectively not the greatest guy here. He's no WW and I think that's intentional. The pacing is way slower and, with hour-long episodes, it's harder to binge. It's a fun show, but if BB is an A+ this is probably a B or a B-.
                  dark but we liked it
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    dark but we liked it
                    I didn't find it that dark, but I enjoyed it. It could have been way darker.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                      The End of the Fxxxing World - Wow! What a show. Definitely recommended if you can take some gore, language, and very dark humor.
                      Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                      Just finished it last night... it took me by surprise at how good it was. That girl... she's quite the little actress, and she has the greatest accent since John Lennon.
                      I have liked it. I am just through 3 episodes so far, but it is good. Curious where the story goes from here...both the boy and girl are likable and not likable at all.

Comment

• Ash vs Evil Dead is so over the top at times (gory and dialogue) that it is ridiculous but the characters in it are all rock solid and it is fun show. They have both seasons available.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          easy. it's about sex. it's good.
                          I've watched and enjoyed a few episodes.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Oh yeah- I just started watching the Punisher a couple days ago. I really like this guy, in spite of myself...
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Originally posted by UteStar View Post
                              I have liked it. I am just through 3 episodes so far, but it is good. Curious where the story goes from here...both the boy and girl are likable and not likable at all.
                              My original post was after I had only watched the first few episodes. Now that I’ve finished, I’ll say the last half gets even better (much better). One of my favorite things I’ve watched in quite some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                Oh yeah- I just started watching the Punisher a couple days ago. I really like this guy, in spite of myself...
                                Punisher is the best marvel series by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X