The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    The new Stranger Things 3 Trailer is out.

And I gotta say.. It looks freaking spectacular!! And the soundtrack alone is pure awesomeness..

https://youtu.be/08SNcqFbs8k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• After Life, Ricky Gervais' new vehicle, is fairly amusing, assuming that you like the typical insulting Gervais schtick.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
        After Life, Ricky Gervais' new vehicle, is fairly amusing, assuming that you like the typical insulting Gervais schtick.
        I watched all six. He owes me money for my time.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• U
          Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
          I watched all six. He owes me money for my time.
          It’s all about Gervais. If you like him, you get all him. It was uneven and preachy at times. But it also made me lol at times
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• "The Dirt" the story about Motley Crue. Kind of funny in places but it was exactly what you think it would be, a story about sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Comment

• I've enjoyed the new Arrested Development episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                I've enjoyed the new Arrested Development episodes.
                Oh man, I really did not. Weird with no Lindsay, but overall I thought they sucked. I was very disappointed, though after season 4 I should have known better than to expect anything good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  Oh man, I really did not. Weird with no Lindsay, but overall I thought they sucked. I was very disappointed, though after season 4 I should have known better than to expect anything good.
                  Substandard for the series but still enjoyable imo.

Comment

• Anthony Jeselnik is pretty funny. I guess his slow and deliberate style kind of works but if feels like 20 minutes of very dark comedy stretched out to an hour.

Comment

• Binged Dead to Me over the weekend. Not the best written show in the world, but Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini are both fantastic. Each episode is about 30 minutes, so it's pretty easy to get through.

Comment

• I know I'm very late to the party (yet again), but we just watched the first season of Broadchurch. It was outstanding. My only criticism is that the directors should have had more confidence in themselves than to have felt the need to overdramatize with a overwrought soundtrack and excessive slo-mo. The pacing, script and performances were all so good it didn't need those gimmicky add-ons. Still, this belongs near the top of great series. I hope the next two seasons, also on Netflix, are worthy successors.

P.S. Speaking of late party arrivals, it was amusing to see a few GoT actors in Broadchurch. One senses the British actor pool is rather shallow. Great, but shallow.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          I know I'm very late to the party (yet again), but we just watched the first season of Broadchurch. It was outstanding. My only criticism is that the directors should have had more confidence in themselves than to have felt the need to overdramatize with a overwrought soundtrack and excessive slo-mo. The pacing, script and performances were all so good it didn't need those gimmicky add-ons. Still, this belongs near the top of great series. I hope the next two seasons, also on Netflix, are worthy successors.

P.S. Speaking of late party arrivals, it was amusing to see a few GoT actors in Broadchurch. One senses the British actor pool is rather shallow. Great, but shallow.
                          Loved Broadchurch.

I have noticed the same thing regarding British actors. It has been a few years, but we used to be religious watchers of Masterpiece. The same actors pop up all over the place.

Comment

• Unauthorized Bash Brothers Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                              Unauthorized Bash Brothers Experience
                              Yes! I've probably watched this about 5 times now.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                Unauthorized Bash Brothers Experience
                                Which of you have used these lyrics before?

I'm a pro when I bone
                                But I do it pro-bono
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X