The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    I can get on board with what you're saying up to the point that the parents have to go to Mexico to retrieve their daughter. After that, their naivete is no more. They're just horrible parents.
    I would argue before then but to your point, after all that the mom put the daughter on a plane to Jackson Hole? WTF.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      I would argue before then but to your point, after all that the mom put the daughter on a plane to Jackson Hole? WTF.
      Yeah there is no explaining that away. Worst parenting move in history. And that poor pathetic dad didn’t have the guts to stop it.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Yeah there is no explaining that away. Worst parenting move in history. And that poor pathetic dad didn’t have the guts to stop it.
        Almost as bad as driving to SLC just to put her on a plane to Jackson.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
          I can get on board with what you're saying up to the point that the parents have to go to Mexico to retrieve their daughter. After that, their naivete is no more. They're just horrible parents.
          Yeah I agree, but they are also horrible parents under extreme emotional duress. That dude had a whole lot of dirt on both of them and it's an interesting study to see how far people will go to not air their dirty laundry. Pretty sickening, to be honest.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            We watched this over the weekend. My jaw is still sore from hitting the floor so many times. Crazy that a pedophile like that happened to move next door to quite possibly the dumbest family in America.

I felt sorry for them for doing that documentary. How embarrassing.

We had the same question about B's wife. But at least she has the good sense to stay private.
            I wonder really if the aw shucks we are naive and dumb is an act to protect themselves. The documentary clearly had a bias towards the family as no hard questions were asked of the parents. I don't think their story would stand up if someone really challenged it.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Yeah I agree, but they are also horrible parents under extreme emotional duress. That dude had a whole lot of dirt on both of them and it's an interesting study to see how far people will go to not air their dirty laundry. Pretty sickening, to be honest.
              They don't seem to have any issues airing dirty laundry with a book, speaking tour, and this documentary.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                They don't seem to have any issues airing dirty laundry with a book, speaking tour, and this documentary.
                Well not NOW 40 years later. They sure did back when neither knew they were hooking up with the same creep behind each other's backs, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                  I wonder really if the aw shucks we are naive and dumb is an act to protect themselves. The documentary clearly had a bias towards the family as no hard questions were asked of the parents. I don't think their story would stand up if someone really challenged it.
                  What are you suggesting?

Comment

• The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Finished Abducted in Plain Sight. I feel completely ill, angry, dumbfounded, and feel I am being pranked..

No way in hell are they (The Parents) that stupid. They are selfish evil people. I cannot find any ounce of sympathy for their crocodile tears. They literally sacrificed their daughter to hide their own sins.. What kind of Father, Mother would do such a thing. An unfit one.. To sign that affidavit. Despicable. Utterly Disgusting..

It was hard to even tolerate them (Their Children) heaping praise towards their parents at the end. I get it. No way do those kids want to think their parents own preservation was paid for by their sister..

The Predator deserved a life in prison. I am angry he got away with so much.. Those parents should be in prison as accomplices. Other children became victims because they were cowards.

Sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by dabrockster; 02-13-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Did you guys already know about this?

https://movieweb.com/breaking-bad-mo...E91l094kI3E970

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...n-paul-1159128

*edit here's a better source. I hate that parasitic movieweb site.
                      Last edited by Commando; 02-13-2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Did you guys already know about this?

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Did you guys already know about this?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...n-paul-1159128

*edit here's a better source. I hate that parasitic movieweb site.
                          It’s about Jesse after he escaped. So hopefully not much Skyler, and way more Badger, Skinny Pete, and Saul.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                            It’s about Jesse after he escaped. So hopefully not much Skyler, and way more Badger, Skinny Pete, and Saul.
                            I expect a Cinnabon Jimmy reunion with Jesse
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• B and Bobs Obits are interesting.

Bs wife did leave him. He remarried in 1990. He served 7 years in the Las Vegas temple even after all this happened!

Bob served in bishoprics, high council and stake presidency’s even though he was gay.

Progressive church!!

https://m.legacy.com/obituaries/idah...&preview=false

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              *Banned*

Comment

• How the heck do you go from pedophile to temple worker?
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X