X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
    Spoiler Number 2.

Can't wait for you next at bat.

And please...you are the pot calling the kettle black.
    If you are going to whine even more about a second season spoiler you are an even more big-ass whiner than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      If you are going to whine even more about a second season spoiler you are an even more big-ass whiner than I thought.

But I'm not wrong.

But hey...keep going.

Comment

• The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

American Vandal S2: #TurdBurgler

LOL.. Can they outdoo S1? The trailer looks promising..

https://youtu.be/jwrr6aIWeus

Comment

• "The Angel" is excellent. It is the story of Ashraf Marwan and his role in working with Eygyt and Israel prior to Sadat and Begin meeting. Very safe to view at home - no nudity and little to no swearing (in English).

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            "The Angel" is excellent. It is the story of Ashraf Marwan and his role in working with Eygyt and Israel prior to Sadat and Begin meeting. Very safe to view at home - no nudity and little to no swearing (in English).
            Pass.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Anyone watching Maniac. Looks really bizarre, and fun. Think I might start it this week.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Anyone watching Maniac. Looks really bizarre, and fun. Think I might start it this week.
                I'm 80% through it. Yes, it is both bizarre and fun.
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                  Dark, a German show, was really good. The fact I understood much or most of it without subtitles may have made it better for me than it would be for many viewers that don't understand German.
                  Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                  I don't understand German but I liked it.
                  I'm a few eps in and really liking this.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Making a Murderer Part 2. October 19th.

https://youtu.be/k_kxjQcrGMw

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      Making a Murderer Part 2. October 19th.

https://youtu.be/k_kxjQcrGMw

Love Season 1. It has received so much coverage since, this really doesn't interest me much.
                      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        Love Season 1. It has received so much coverage since, this really doesn't interest me much.
                        I’ll watch it but am concerned it will be a rehash of season 1 with little to no progress..

Wondering if there are any new revelations.

Comment

• The Resistance Banker. It's the story of a Dutch banker who finds himself involved with the Resistance during WW2. It's a story that hasn't been publicly told for very long, relatively speaking.

Comment

• I just got done with Maniac. I've seen mixed reviews. I liked it, but will have to watch again to catch everything. I couldn't always tell what was paranoid delusion and what was real. It held my interest though. Some terrific acting by Jonah Hill and Emma Stone.

Comment

• Binged both seasons of American Vandal. They were amazingly awesome. Good stuff. Hope they keep going.

Comment

• Pretty stoked to see “The NeverEnding Story” is now on Netflix!!

Looking forward to introducing this childhood movie to my kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X