The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I want everyone to notice what Tootsie Tomanetz uses for her rub.

Let me guess.

Comment

• I watched “The Social Dilemma” with my oldest two children the other night. It tied together a lot of the concepts that I’ve discussed with them regarding the impact social media is having on 21st century life. It’s worth a watch.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• I just watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Man that's just a stirring, sad movie.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          I want everyone to notice what Tootsie Tomanetz uses for her rub.
          I noticed. What do I get for noticing?
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
              Knowledge.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I have been experimenting lately with the pink butcher paper for BBQ (brisket and ribs). More smoke flavor, but it seems drier. Another thing I noticed about Tootsie is that in addition to using a simple salt/pepper rub, but she uses good old aluminum foil on her briskets. Going to stick with my standard method.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  I just watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Man that's just a stirring, sad movie.
                  my dad's favorite all time movie. i've never seen it, but knowing him, i just assumed it was funny.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    my dad's favorite all time movie. i've never seen it, but knowing him, i just assumed it was funny.
                    At the risk of dating myself, it's in my top 10 and I've seen it at least half a dozen times. I like your dad, and you need to put it on your list.
                    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• I watched El Camino again. Totally holds up-- love it.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ModWex5q_Q

Comment

• That was really bad. f'n carol baskin

Comment

• The Haunting of Hill House was pretty good. Sounds like there's a season 2 coming.

Comment

• Holy hell! This is where we're at? Carole Baskin dancing on prime time? This is the kind of shit that makes me glad I'm in the final trimester of my life.
                              "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                                Holy hell! This is where we're at? Carole Baskin dancing on prime time? This is the kind of shit that makes me glad I'm in the final trimester of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X