The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

Let me guess, you all also love Cormac McCarthy and his total disregard for punctuation. I really don't like his stuff either.
    On this, we agree. On O Brother, we disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
      I was waiting for this moron to jump on the bandwagon, the first time he actually takes a semi-controversial position will be the first. You do know there has been research performed on this?

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...f_bisexual_men

Translation for the dummies out there -- while there are a number of men that try to identify as bisexual, their actual response to male or female images indicates that most of them are homosexual or, rarely, actually heterosexual.
      that’s totally non responsive to the question asked you dingleberry. you are a true window licking idiot.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
        He's a closeted homosexual. Yes, I don't believe there are really male bisexuals who truly switch back and forth. That's not to say some heterosexual men don't engage in gay sex in certain extreme situations -- like in prison. But bisexual means that your preference for one sex or the other is evenly split, or close to it

Honestly, has anyone known a dude -- other than prisoners-- who starts dating dudes and decides "what the hell, I'll go back to women for a little while?" Time and again we hear of guys like Lance Bass and Elton John who have relationships with women and then start hanging with men, and they never go back to women. They were closeted gay men.
        Where did you get that limited definition of bisexuality? By the way, that isn't the definition of being bisexual.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I'm howling over here catching up w this thread...
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I watched IO over the weekend. I thought it was a dud. It felt like the movie was slowly building up to something exciting but ended before anything actually happened. In retrospect the trailer was misleading and gave me the wrong impression of the movie; I probably would have enjoyed it more if I had different expectations.
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Alt-Right: Age of Rage

Pretty effective documentary. A lot of long-interviews with altright types, a long-time anti-fascist activist, and tons of footage of Charlottesville. I recommend it.

Comment

• Fyre Festival documentary Too much fun. Demonstration of the old adage: a fool and his money soon part ways.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Abducted in Plain Sight- disgusting, hard to watch, repulsive. The parents of the victim be in prison along with the perp. That was really hard to watch.
                  *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Abducted in Plain Sight- disgusting, hard to watch, repulsive. The parents of the victim be in prison along with the perp. That was really hard to watch.
                    That mom........

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      I just finished Norsemen on Netflix. Super stupid, but some very funny parts. Good show for absurd silliness.

Just finished it last week and I'd say your description is perfect. If you watched Lillehammer, you'll recognize several of the lead actors.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                        Just finished it last week and I'd say your description is perfect. If you watched Lillehammer, you'll recognize several of the lead actors.
                        Norsemen is next on my list once I finish Toast of London.

This show is so stupid and crude, but I love it.

Comment

• Gidget and I were sick all weekend so we binged The Bodyguard. It was okay. I saw an article that it had been renewed for a second season but that's now in doubt as the lead actor is there frontrunner to be the new Bond. I'm not sure he has the personality for it based on his character in The Bodyguard. Though maybe they want more dark and brooding antihero type after Craig.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            Gidget and I were sick all weekend so we binged The Bodyguard. It was okay. I saw an article that it had been renewed for a second season but that's now in doubt as the lead actor is there frontrunner to be the new Bond. I'm not sure he has the personality for it based on his character in The Bodyguard. Though maybe they want more dark and brooding antihero type after Craig.
                            Lead actor is Robb Stark, right?
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Lead actor is Robb Stark, right?
                              Yes. So I guess if he could rally the North he might be a good Bond.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                Abducted in Plain Sight- disgusting, hard to watch, repulsive. The parents of the victim be in prison along with the perp. That was really hard to watch.
                                That was nutty. Especially since I'm from Idaho Falls, that 70s Mormon drawl from Pocatello hit home. WTF. All that alien abduction brain washing was next level crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X