Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 1982

Thread: The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Best one. Hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post

this guy lives in syracuse and drives a salvage title 2012 f250 with a pac12 sticker
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Corporate lackey for Jesus Jeff Lebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    this guy lives in syracuse and drives a salvage title 2012 f250 with a pac12 sticker

old_gregg is the funniest guy in these parts.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    My Tiger King ranking from most unlikable/despicable to semi-likable

1) Carole
    2) Joe

3) Jeff Lowe / James Garrison

4) Howard Basken
    5) Doc Atell
    6) Rick Kirkaham- reality tv producer

7) Dillon, Travis & John- Joe's Husbands
    8) Joshua - Joe's campaign manager
    9) John the double-amputee / Erik the Spicoli-like zookeeper

10) Kelci- the one-armed girl

Also they seemed to gloss over how Carole met Don her first husband. She was walking a busy street at night. Don kept circling around until she finally agreed to get in. She admits they went to motel and had sex that night. Carole was obviously a prostitute.
    And the former prostitute ended up killing him. I think everyone knows that. Now the local sheriff's department is trying to capitalize on the show's popularity and looking for new leads.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/tr...D6B64DBHL6GZA/
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    He’s an above board super successful business wiz

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    I've heard good things about Jeff Lowe's new nanny.
    Do you think he found her on a nanny website? Asking for a friend.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Ha. Well, OJ would know how these things work.

Whoever taught OJ how to make selfie videos and post them to social media deserves double stimulus money. I have yet to see one that wasn’t total gold.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

OMG. Does this guy just sit and think "hey if I don't weigh in on this murder mystery everyone's gonna think I did it!"
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Strikes and Gutters chrisrenrut's Avatar

Community! Abed and Pierce (old Chevy Chase) are two of the great tv comedy characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    James Garrison (strip club owner/rat) was the most loathesome to me. My wife and I wanted to barf every time he was on the screen.

What is the name of the guy who fed the cats every day - the guy with the long hair who ended up testifying against Joe? He seemed like a decent guy.

I kind of liked the reality tv dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unorthodox is a 4-part limited series about a woman who leaves an ultra-orthodox hassidic community in Brooklyn and flees to Berlin. Loosely based on a true story. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Unorthodox is a 4-part limited series about a woman who leaves an ultra-orthodox hassidic community in Brooklyn and flees to Berlin. Loosely based on a true story. Highly recommended.
    It is good, if a little bit tv-movieish.

Also, the internet says it is very loosely based on a true story. Basically everything that happens in Berlin is totally made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    It is good, if a little bit tv-movieish.

Also, the internet says it is very loosely based on a true story. Basically everything that happens in Berlin is totally made up.
    Yes. We watched a "making of unorthodox" segment after finishing the series. It says everything depicted in Brooklyn is fairly accurate, but everything in Berlin was different - something to do with protecting author's new life. Perhaps here Berlin story wasn't as interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Watched the original Blade Runner again because why not?
    Excellent notion.

Anybody else watching Ozark S3? I think it's as good as S1 (which I liked a lot--S2 was so-so IMO). I'm halfway through and really liking it.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Student View Post
    Anybody else watching Ozark S3? I think it's as good as S1 (which I liked a lot--S2 was so-so IMO). I'm halfway through and really liking it.
    I am on episode 4. I am really enjoying it. Nice and Dark and some characters truly have flipped their roles..

Looking forward to this episode..

Finished Ozark season 3 today and agree that it is really good. I liked, but didn't love, the show at first but I think it has really turned into something great. The acting is terrific pretty much across the board.

Wendy and Helen are both so awful but also such fascinating characters. I enjoy every scene they are in. Ruth is also a fascinating character, but much more sympathetic. Marty is a disaster in a good way. The minor characters are also great, like the FBI Agent and Sue (the therapist). Even Darlene started to grow on me by the end of this season. I have no idea what the hell Wyatt is doing though.

Quote Originally Posted by UVACoug View Post
    Finished Ozark season 3 today and agree that it is really good. I liked, but didn't love, the show at first but I think it has really turned into something great. The acting is terrific pretty much across the board.

Wendy and Helen are both so awful but also such fascinating characters. I enjoy every scene they are in. Ruth is also a fascinating character, but much more sympathetic. Marty is a disaster in a good way. The minor characters are also great, like the FBI Agent and Sue (the therapist). Even Darlene started to grow on me by the end of this season. I have no idea what the hell Wyatt is doing though.
    Is it just me or does Jason Bateman play his character so masterfully that a part of me thinks he has blended his true character into this role.

This level of non-emotions and sense of calm is a role he has played often in characters.

Dude is one of my favorite actors.

Quote Originally Posted by dabrockster View Post
    Is it just me or does Jason Bateman play his character so masterfully that a part of me thinks he has blended his true character into this role.

This level of non-emotions and sense of calm is a role he has played often in characters.

Dude is one of my favorite actors.

Didn’t oxcoug once talk to him at a urinal about Arrested Development reboot?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Didn’t oxcoug once talk to him at a urinal about Arrested Development reboot?
    Yeah that sounds like something he'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by SCcoug View Post
    Yeah that sounds like something he'd do.
    http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...rested+Bateman

He did and took a selfie too! I hope he washed his hands first, but this was all pre-Covid so probably not.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Quote Originally Posted by UVACoug View Post

Wendy started growing on me over the last couple episodes of the season. I agree with other posts about Bateman. He makes the show.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Student View Post
    Wendy started growing on me over the last couple episodes of the season. I agree with other posts about Bateman. He makes the show.
    Wrong! Wendy makes the show (with Helen--the enormous sociopath--a close second).

This is Laura Linney's best work since she played a CIA operative/electronics expert/love-struck adventure seeker in Congo!