The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Just for the record, you're posting a recommendation for a documentary you've never watched?
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    He once recommended a tattoo video that he hadn't watched!!!

Anyway, that is his story and he is sticking to it.
    I think this is an attempt to retroactively establish a pattern of behavior in case somebody brought that up ^ again.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I ditched Netflix for Hulu and HBO Now. The second season of Narcos is going to make me resubscribe.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        Thanks for stating the obvious Einstein..

It wasn't a statement, it was a question.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

It wasn't a statement, it was a question.
          Is this a recommendation thread? I thought it was an informational thread.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            I ditched Netflix for Hulu and HBO Now. The second season of Narcos is going to make me resubscribe.
            On episode 3.. Love this show!!

Already seen a trailer for Season 3 coming I. 2017!!

JL al etc. I will never hear the end of tattoogate.. So be it. Sigh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Is this a recommendation thread? I thought it was an informational thread.
              Why are you asking me? db is the one who made the recommendation.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Why are you asking me? db is the one who made the recommendation.
                I'm not even sure its a recommendation.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  I'm not even sure its a recommendation.
                  Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  it looks to be one to watch..
                  It is.

Comment

• People have posted shows that are up and coming ones that they have watched.

I thought this thread was all things Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      People have posted shows that are up and coming ones that they have watched.

I thought this thread was all things Netflix.
                      It is.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• There's a new show about drug cartels called "The Narcos." Looks pretty good.

Comment

• -----------------------
                          Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 09-13-2016, 08:53 AM.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                            There's a new show about drug cartels called "The Narcos." Looks pretty good.
                            Looks like one to watch.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Damn, the Carrillo character on Narcos is ruthless.
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• The woman playing Pablo's mom looks like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie.

The guy playing Pablo is a great actor. He's a Brazilian guy who's been in some pretty decent films out of Brazil.
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                                X