• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Just saw Field Of Dreams is on Netflix.

Super stoked!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dabrockster; 11-09-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Episode 7 of Stranger Things 2 was a disaster. What a strange digression.
      Last edited by SteelBlue; 11-07-2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        Just saw Field Of Dreams is no Netflix.

Super stoked!!!!

Already watched it.

"Hey, Dad? Wanna have a catch?"

Comment

• Started Mindhunter on the suggestion of several people I trust. Wasn't overly impressed with episode 1 but I'm going to stick with it for a few more. Would be rated a hard R if it were a movie. A shotgun suicide opens the series and the camera which is fairly close up never pulls away. I have no idea how they did that, but I kind of wish they hadn't.

Comment

Just saw Field Of Dreams is no Netflix.

Super stoked!!!!

Tried watching, got really bored. “If you build it...” is a top 10 all time movie catch phrase tho.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              Tried watching, got really bored.
              Going to be a long retirement!
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Going to be a long retirement!
                Yeah, better win those bids! FTR I said watch not finish.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Already watched it.

"Hey, Dad? Wanna have a catch?"
                  Gets me every time..

Finished yesterday.

Comment

• I watched the season of Mystery Science Theater 3K over the last few weeks. If you liked this show back during its original run, you'll probably like it now. According to my wife, this is the show with the highest RT rating on Netflix right now.
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                      Started Mindhunter on the suggestion of several people I trust. Wasn't overly impressed with episode 1 but I'm going to stick with it for a few more. Would be rated a hard R if it were a movie. A shotgun suicide opens the series and the camera which is fairly close up never pulls away. I have no idea how they did that, but I kind of wish they hadn't.
                      IF you continued I would like to know what you thought about it. I binged it last week. I thought it was OK but a little flat and contrived in the same way the original Dragnet TV series used to be. But with a lot more violence.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                        I watched the season of Mystery Science Theater 3K over the last few weeks. If you liked this show back during its original run, you'll probably like it now. According to my wife, this is the show with the highest RT rating on Netflix right now.
                        This new Netflix season is fantastic. I think I raved about it before...
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          IF you continued I would like to know what you thought about it. I binged it last week. I thought it was OK but a little flat and contrived in the same way the original Dragnet TV series used to be. But with a lot more violence.
                          I haven't continued with it but still plan to, so I'll let you know. I felt like the dialog in episode one, especially between the protagonist and his bar pick up, was unnatural and at times cheesy. But, that might just be me getting old.

Comment

• The Punisher...

Fantastic! Loving every episode.

Jon Bernthal nails it!!

Comment

The Punisher...

Fantastic! Loving every episode.
                              I may have to watch that. I was a bit annoyed that Netflix seemed to shove it in my face at every opportunity for about a week.

Comment

• I've been watching Godless. It's pretty good if you like Westerns. Jeff Daniels plays the main villain. I don't think it's a spoiler to mention that the origin of his character is that his family is killed in the Mountain Meadows Massacre when he's a boy and then he's raised by the Mormons who killed his family. He still apparently believes because he tells people the Garden of Eden is in Missouri.
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                                X