The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    So you and the other dork were not even teenagers during the 80’s.

Next time shut your trap when you really have no clue..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am glad to see how far you have come since posting that anus video. I agree with you posting with a clue is best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      no such thing as a girls BMX bike in the 80s....especially not a GT...

Right.. why??

Outside of the nationally competitive girl riders.. Girls NEVER RODE A BMX/GT BIKE!!!

Just stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Are you guys seriously arguing that this is a girls' bike or are you just giving Da Brocksta shit?

*It's clearly a boys' BMX bike. A 'girls bike' has an upper bar that slants down rather than goes straight across to the seat fitting. You J. Edgar Hoovers with something to hide, loudly insisting that 'pink is for sissies' or whatever crack me up...
        What you’re describing is called a mixte frame. It may or may not be a girls bike, which is more of a subjective thing. And to me, an admitted old guy, it looks like a girls bike to me.

As to the question in your first paragraph: yes.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
          I am glad to see how far you have come since posting that anus video. I agree with you posting with a clue is best.
          Ahhh. The proverbial anus comment when you’ve got no argument left..

How about go Fuck yourself..

Comment

Ahhh. The proverbial anus comment when you’ve got no argument left..

How about go Fuck yourself..

Comment

• Ignore these clowns, DB!!!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                What you’re describing is called a mixte frame. It may or may not be a girls bike, which is more of a subjective thing. And to me, an admitted old guy, it looks like a girls bike to me.

As to the question in your first paragraph: yes.
                Meh- BMX bikes are BMX bikes. They weren't built for or marketed to girls. If a girl rides it, it's a girl's bike, though, but I would ride the shit out of that bike.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Knock that shit off JL. No one wants to see your family photo of the Ward Bike Rodeo...

Last edited by dabrockster; 07-17-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Knock that shit off JL. No one wants to see your family photo of the Ward Bike Rodeo...

Thin skin much?
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

DB! Brother. I am on your side.

I rocked a pink shirt back in the 80's. It was totally cool back then.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

• I was on his side as well... but it seemed like he maybe didn't know that
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            DB! Brother. I am on your side.

I rocked a pink shirt back in the 80's. It was totally cool back then.
                            Look, I had a pink shirt then and I still have a nice pink dress shirt that I wear from time to time and one of my favorite bikes ever had hot pink accents and pink bar tape. I am also patial to DOnovan MItchell's shoes with the black and pink colorway. Pink is not the point. But that bike looks like a girl's bike to me. I get that you and commando and DB and maybe others disagree, but it sure looks like one to me.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Look, I had a pink shirt then and I still have a nice pink dress shirt that I wear from time to time and one of my favorite bikes ever had hot pink accents and pink bar tape. I am also patial to DOnovan MItchell's shoes with the black and pink colorway. Pink is not the point. But that bike looks like a girl's bike to me. I get that you and commando and DB and maybe others disagree, but it sure looks like one to me.
                              Whatever, hater.

Comment

• Don't mean to interrupt the girl bike argument discussion, but I watched Burn After Reading last night. Part of why I put it on the list was because I saw it was a Coen Bros. movie, but I'd forgotten that by the time I started watching. I enjoyed the show. I think my favorite character was played by JK Simmons.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X