The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    I, for one, choose to believe that Michelle has an extremely developed sense of humor. And I shan't be convinced otherwise.
    I guess we'll see once she reads her Facebook page.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

I, for one, choose to believe that Michelle has an extremely developed sense of humor. And I shan't be convinced otherwise.
      One of my great regrets in life is not writing any over the top, self-righteous letters to the DU while I was there. The topics available are endless.
      • Unshined shoes at church
      • Eyes open texting during prayers
      • Leaving devotionals early
      • Thin clothing in cold weather causing improper thoughts
      • Anatomy professors using coarse language like vagina and testicle
      • Quite flatulence in the testing center a sign of irreverence.

Comment

I would have given her bonus points if she had observed that the only brothers who did not worship Nephi were the two whose descendants included the Utes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          I would have given her bonus points if she had observed that the only brothers who did not worship Nephi were the two whose descendants included the Utes.
          Judging by her facebook picture, Michelle is a strong supporter of the Lamanite generation....and mismatching scarfs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            Damn straight!
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Wow, what a stick in the mud. That girl needs to stop being such a Debby Downer.

I saw the facebook link and noticed that she is growing an herb garden. Apparently she is growing the wrong kind of herb.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• I went to her facebook page. All of sudden I had girls saying hi to me. Finally figured it out. Guess it somehow hooked into my sons facebook page. Guees I should have stuck around in case pictures were coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  I went to her facebook page. All of sudden I had girls saying hi to me. Finally figured it out. Guess it somehow hooked into my sons facebook page. Guees I should have stuck around in case pictures were coming.
                  How do you like the "Sorry Mr. 71"s when you tell them that you're the dad?
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    How do you like the "Sorry Mr. 71"s when you tell them that you're the dad?
                    I don't know how to work those things, so I didn't say anything. It won't hurt to have a few girls think my kid is a jerk.

Comment

• I wish BYU students would calm down and (by not enthusiastically inviting her to any games and thereby implicitly worshipping Jimmer (an act that, as she astutely points out, is frowned upon in the scriptures)), ALLOW MICHELLE TO FULFILL HER DREAMS!!
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                        My recollection is the same. Most guys do worse in conference because of increased institutional knowledge. It almost seems like the better you know our team the more Jimmer is asked to go off and he does so.
                        Part of the reason he's scoring more in conference is because he's getting more minutes per game. During the non-conference, Jimmer got to see Martineau in the game periodically. Now that they're in conference, Jimmer stays on the court so long as he can breathe.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Sweet Spirit Peralta's facebook page is going viral. Here's a link going around Twitterverse. I love the URL: Jimmered.

http://dreamcatchermedia.com/jimmered
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            Part of the reason he's scoring more in conference is because he's getting more minutes per game. During the non-conference, Jimmer got to see Martineau in the game periodically. Now that they're in conference, Jimmer stays on the court so long as he can breathe.
                            Let's take his minutes per game out of the equation then.

Jimmer's per 40 minute scoring averages:

Non-conference - 29.5

Conference - 35.6
                            Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Why did Jimmer want that one last go at Willis?

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=6511375
                              If Prof-Bball is saying it, it has to be true. I don't know that it's possible, but this makes me love Jimmer that much more. I hope Willis gets a third helping of Jimmer.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                                Let's take his minutes per game out of the equation then.

Jimmer's per 40 minute scoring averages:

Non-conference - 29.5

Conference - 35.6
                                Impressive. Scoring still up.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X