X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    Sadly, he may already be too far down that road:

http://jimmerposter.com/

Drew Phillips would never do something this stupid.
    "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      Sadly, he may already be too far down that road:

http://jimmerposter.com/

Nice product placement Gingis. I'm glad they're still carrying the same vest I rented from them back in 1995.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
        Drew Phillips would never do something this stupid.
        And if he did, it would be over before anyone saw it.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          My wife still mocks me (rightfully so), for having this poster on the wall of my apartment. I never thought I'd see the day of a BYU athlete making a POY trophy look even cheesier.
          I'm pretty sure it was the same people (studio) that did both the Ty and the Jimmer posters. I had that Ty Detmer poster on my wall too, but I was only 10

Comment

• you guys are going to get what you want. Jimmer gets his own reality show
            "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
              you guys are going to get what you want. Jimmer gets his own reality show
              We knew yesterday.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Seen on I-215 this morning...
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by scottie View Post
                  Seen on I-215 this morning...
                  Nice. His reality show already hooked Jimmer up with a sweet ride.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Ghost
                    Jimmer signs with Octagon.

Other players that Octagon represents listed here... Stephen Curry, Rudy Gay, David West.

cheers.
                    They also represent some of his old teammates, Lee Cummard and JT.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

• Pro prospect dislikes 'Little Jimmer' tag
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Beitzel doesn't like the nickname, but he definitely has a case of Jimmerphilia...

"Whenever you get compared to a player like Jimmer, it's a compliment," Beitzel told reporters at the NCAA tournament. "But there's, I mean, no one in the country can do what he does."
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• So apparently there was some awful hour-long special on KSL about Jimmer? This is per a text from my brother last night. He says the production quality was worse than most high school video projects. Anybody have any news on this?
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            So apparently there was some awful hour-long special on KSL about Jimmer? This is per a text from my brother last night. He says the production quality was worse than most high school video projects. Anybody have any news on this?
                            Sportsbeat...Tom Kirkland. Need I say more?
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Seriously weird Jimmer article by Vai Sikahema. Of all the reasons i'd like the Jazz to land Jimmer at 12, this has to be 3,129,438th on the list.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Seriously weird Jimmer article by Vai Sikahema. Of all the reasons i'd like the Jazz to land Jimmer at 12, this has to be 3,129,438th on the list.
                                yeah, I read that and thought Vai must have been scraping the barrel for this week's column.
                                Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                                Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Working...
                                X