The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    haha. Does everyone you see right now look like a smurf?

I can't imagine any team expects a kid who will be going in his range of the draft to come in and be a primary scorer. That's an absurd expectation for back half of the lotto.

Then maybe you should want him to go to the Jazz.
    check the calibration of your tic-o-meter.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by camleish View Post
      check the calibration of your tic-o-meter.
      Checked. Seems to be working fine.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Ok my real reason: I don't want to feel a moral obligation to ever cheer for the Jazz. Though, I do like the thought of all the conflicted ute-jazz fans it would create.
        Last edited by Art Vandelay; 04-21-2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          Ok my real reason: I don't want to feel a moral obligation to ever cheer for the Jazz. Though, I do like the thought of all the conflicted ute-jazz fans it would create.
          I doubt it would create any conflicted Ute-Jazz fans.

Comment

I doubt it would create any conflicted Ute-Jazz fans.
            Hey, why dont you head back to your one man LP17 thread and leave me, and my glorious thread, alone?

Comment

Hey, why dont you head back to your one man LP17 thread and leave me, and my glorious thread, alone?
              What about the online journal?! It's been long enough for you to have forgotten the last time you made that joke. I'm disappointed.

Comment

What about the online journal?! It's been long enough for you to have forgotten the last time you made that joke. I'm disappointed.
                You're great at accusations, but suck at producing evidence, counselor. I standby my testimony, I've made that joke once and only once.

Comment

You're great at accusations, but suck at producing evidence, counselor. I standby my testimony, I've made that joke once and only once.
                  You're probably right. It was the same set up you had already used, but technically speaking, yeah, it wasn't the exact same joke. I withdraw my testimony from the record.

Comment

• Kobe vs. Lebron? Meh.

Jimmer? Must watch TV

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/thelife/news/story?id=6397850"]Top sports telecasts on cable, Feb. 28-March 27, 2011 - ESPN[/ame]

Comment

• darrenrovell
                      Jimmer signs deal w/production company for a behind-the-scenes leading up to the draft (via @Ourand_SBJ)
                      http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/J...c689b257bab7,0

Comment

• this could end badly
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          this could end badly
                          Like Se7en? Don't you think someone should warn Whitney?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            this could end badly
                            Sadly, he may already be too far down that road:

http://jimmerposter.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

It looks like a poster from the late 80s early 90s. I remember a poster of an NBA player in a tux like that or something. But that is hideous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                                It looks like a poster from the late 80s early 90s. I remember a poster of an NBA player in a tux like that or something. But that is hideous.
                                My wife still mocks me (rightfully so), for having this poster on the wall of my apartment. I never thought I'd see the day of a BYU athlete making a POY trophy look even cheesier.

This is the only picture i could find. I'm fairly certain mine was placed on the wall vertical not horizontal.

PS WTH is wrong with the internet? How can I do an image search for "Ty Detmer Heisman poster" and have dozens of half-naked girl photos show up, on safe search no less?
                                Last edited by Art Vandelay; 04-26-2011, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X