The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    I think Jimmer is on twitter now. Seems more real than the past few but not yet verified.

@JFredette_32
    Following Jaden and Willow Smith, and Oprah.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      But he is not following his GF nor is she following him. I think it might be fake.
      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        I'm not seeing that.

Comment

• I had the first post and the 2000 post in this thread.

Thank your for the past four years and especially for giving me the the funnest season I have ever experienced as a fan, in any sport.

I imagine this is what it must feel like sending a son to the MTC. I know you are moving on to (hopefully) bigger and better things, but for selfish reason, I wish you would stick around.

Gods speed, Jimmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            I had the first post and the 2000 post in this thread.

Thank your for the past four years and especially for giving me the the funnest season I have ever experienced as a fan, in any sport.

I imagine this is what it must feel like sending a son to the MTC. I know you are moving on to (hopefully) bigger and better things, but for selfish reason, I wish you would stick around.

Gods speed, Jimmer.
            Hopefully you're better at counting rods and cones.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Hopefully you're better at counting rods and cones.
              It says 2000 on my browser.

BTW, I barely make sure they have two eyes, I'm not counting a couple million rods.

Comment

It says 2000 on my browser.
                Hmmmm.

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                BTW, I barely make sure they have two eyes, I'm not counting a couple million rods.
                The absence of any comment on cones speaks volumes.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Hmmmm.

Your absence of comment on cones speaks volumes.
                  Grrrrrr. If that wasn't exactly what I expected to happen, I would really go Mt. wuap.

Cones are like boobs, they get all the attention but rods do most of the work.

Comment

Grrrrrr. If that wasn't exactly what I expected to happen, I would really go Mt. wuap.

Cones are like boobs, they get all the attention but rods do most of the work.
                    I stay away from the chicks with rods, but i'll take your word for it.

Comment

Rods go nicely with cones.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Serves me right for talking medical terms with the untrained masses. dc, forgive me

But post 1999, I was dreaming when I wrote it. Forgive me if it goes astray.

Comment

Serves me right for talking medical terms with the untrained masses. dc, forgive me

But post 1999, I was dreaming when I wrote it. Forgive me if it goes astray.
                          You are such a prince.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            You are such a prince.
                            Maybe, I'm just too demanding; maybe I'm just like my father?

Comment

Maybe, I'm just too demanding; maybe I'm just like my father?
                              Maybe you are just like your mother, she's never satisfied.

Comment

• On his draft stock:

Jimmer Fredette critics have been waiting all year for a game like the one the BYU senior turned in last week against Florida: 11-for-29 from the field, 3-for-15 from 3-point range and six turnovers.

A somewhat forgettable performance -- though Fredette did finish with 32 points -- in an otherwise dream season and storied college career.

The question is, what type of lasting impression will it leave with NBA scouts? That of a high-volume shooter who can be bothered by tough, physical defenders? Or just an off night from a proven scorer?

"Funny how the same folks who say one game or a tournament doesn't matter for draft stock were so quick to get down on Jimmer," wrote ESPN's Chad Ford on Monday. "Fredette had 30 of BYU's last 42 points in the game. He made a number of incredible shots both at the rim and from the parking lot. In the waning seconds, it felt like Fredette was just a shot away from winning it all for BYU and keeping the legend alive.

So what's this all mean for Fredette and the NBA? Will his final game cause him to slip on draft day? Here's Ford with more on that.

- Joe Kaiser

Chad Ford
                                Fredette still could be a lottery pick

"Scouts will continue to debate the merits of Jimmer up until the draft. We'll continue to hear the pros and cons. They won't change. Where he goes on draft night will ultimately depend on who is picking where and a team finding the right fit. That may or may not happen in the lottery. But Jimmer will land somewhere in the first round and if he keeps shooting like that, he may still carve a place out for himself in the NBA."
                                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
                                X