Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145 LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 4341

Thread: The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snowcat View Post
    Can we please get the Andre pics out of this thread. Maybe someone can create a homeless ex-utes thread on UB5.
    You should be a student of this thread. On CUF/CS Jimmer and Miller are connected for time and all eternity. #SJBH
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

SO what is better? To capture the public's imagination in the Jimmer way, or to have a longer workmanlike career but fade into obscurity before the career is even over? Burn bright and brief or very dim and slow?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    SO what is better? To capture the public's imagination in the Jimmer way, or to have a longer workmanlike career but fade into obscurity before the career is even over? Burn bright and brief or very dim and slow?
    I see what you are doing here and I'm not going to engage.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    Whichever has the higher career earnings.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

I don't remember Andre Miller draining 92 out of 100 free throws for charity.

Quote Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
    I don't remember Andre Miller draining 92 out of 100 free throws for charity.
    I don't remember Jimmer doing that, either. What I do remember (since I read it not 5 minutes ago) is even more impressive: draining 92 out of 100 3-pointers for charity.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/wa...d-for-charity/
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

That is actually pretty f*king nuts. 92 out of 100 three point shots from the corner no less?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    That's a fantastic read. Still love that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    That's a fantastic read. Still love that guy.
    Amen.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Good read, but I have to disagree with the point that Jimmer has no rhythm and looks lost in the Brandon Davies video. Everyone knows Jimmer got moves!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

I miss watching Jimmer Fredette.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Good read. I was hoping the article would end with him scoring 30 and winning the game.

that shot of whitney looking at him on the subway is great
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Pre-Historic Man

Jimo Dashen, you go. Loved his attitude and the way he performed his senior season.

Is the LDS church the whitest church for an organization of its size?

https://www.lds.org/church/news/chur...ments?lang=eng
    Last edited by Topper; 03-13-2018 at 03:33 PM.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Good article, but gotta nix that picture of him in the luggage store with the red coat and pink suitcase. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    Jimo Dashen, you go. Loved his attitude and the way he performed his senior season.

Is the LDS church the whitest church for an organization of its size?

https://www.lds.org/church/news/chur...ments?lang=eng
    Hey man, this isn't the "dump all your thoughts in one thread" thread.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    that shot of whitney looking at him on the subway is great
    True. A lot of love in that look.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Mods - when I view this thread on Tapatalk, the preview picture shows some doofus wearing a Utah shirt. Jimmer does not deserve to have this thread sullied in such am egregious manner. What are the options to remedy the situation?

- Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    Mods - when I view this thread on Tapatalk, the preview picture shows some doofus wearing a Utah shirt. Jimmer does not deserve to have this thread sullied in such am egregious manner. What are the options to remedy the situation?

Post a pic of jimmer asap.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Post a pic of jimmer asap.
    Hope this works.

- Goatnapper'96

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

On to the Super Sixteen, TBT style.
    - Goatnapper'96

I like this tournament. It is growing in popularity. Up to 2 million winner take all. I love the Elam ending. It gets rid of all the fouling bs at the end of games.

Watching Jimmer play a little is always enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Watching Scarlet and Grey play right now. They are the one seed in Jimmer’s region. Sulinger is still fat and Craft still plays good D and I still hate Ohio State.

Last edited by Flystripper; 07-22-2018 at 12:17 PM.

I saw Jimmer, Abuou and Davies in the highlights — any other former Cougs on the team?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    I saw Jimmer, Abuou and Davies in the highlights — any other former Cougs on the team?
    I think it is only those three.

Does anyone know if Andre Miller has ever led a team to the super 16 of TBT?

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Does anyone know if Andre Miller has ever led a team to the super 16 of TBT?
    Good question. I'll wait for funk to chime in. I'd answer the question, but I have no idea what tbt is. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    just those three.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk