No announcement yet.

The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 4 against Eberlein Drive on Aug 2 at 9 PM Eastern on ESPN.

This year, Eberlein is comprised of four players with NBA experience & five G-League veterans.
    They've got Jeremy Evans out of Western Kentucky. I'd also already heard of James Michael McAdoo out of UNC. Not sure which of their other guys have NBA experience, but from the portion of their game I watched today, it sounded as though Jerome Randall (Cal) is their leading scorer.

https://www.thetournament.com/teams/eberlein-drive
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      Final 4 against Eberlein Drive on Aug 2 at 9 PM Eastern on ESPN.

They've got Jeremy Evans out of Western Kentucky. I'd also already heard of James Michael McAdoo out of UNC. Not sure which of their other guys have NBA experience, but from the portion of their game I watched today, it sounded as though Jerome Randall (Cal) is their leading scorer.

Lou Amundsen (sp?) out of UNLV had about a 10 year run in the league. But he’s gotta be close to 40 now.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Alex Kirk played in "10+" games in the NBA

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          Final 4 against Eberlein Drive on Aug 2 at 9 PM Eastern on ESPN.

Willie Reed has had recent stints in the NBA and has played really well in limited minutes - consistent PER in the 19 range. Essentially they have 4 big men with significant NBA experience, Randle who is averaging 26 ppg and SG, Donald Sloan, who has played in the NBA and can fill it up. They might be the most talented team left top to bottom.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Who's ready to watch Team Fredette back in action tonight?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• That was disappointing. Jimmer was bombing in the fourth quarter but turnovers killed them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://twitter.com/espn/status/1061...594749440?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SethDavisHoops/s...709530113?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Saw an article tonight that jimmer is going to meet with the Suns. They have an empty roster spot right now. So this may be what was being teased yesterday.

Comment

• The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      Saw an article tonight that jimmer is going to meet with the Suns. They have an empty roster spot right now. So this may be what was being teased yesterday.
                      Aren’t they busy “Not tryin’ for Zion?” And they want to add Jimmer? Insulting.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Hope it’s happens. I’ve got tix for the Monday Jazz/Suns game.

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Signed with Suns. 2 year deal. Team option for the 2nd year.

Zion, Booker, and Jimmer is a whole lot of fun.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              Signed with Suns. 2 year deal. Team option for the 2nd year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                Signed with Suns. 2 year deal. Team option for the 2nd year.

So what will be the excuse this time when he fails again?
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X