No announcement yet.

The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good article, but gotta nix that picture of him in the luggage store with the red coat and pink suitcase. What's up with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
      Jimo Dashen, you go. Loved his attitude and the way he performed his senior season.

Is the LDS church the whitest church for an organization of its size?

https://www.lds.org/church/news/chur...ments?lang=eng
      Hey man, this isn't the "dump all your thoughts in one thread" thread.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        that shot of whitney looking at him on the subway is great
        True. A lot of love in that look.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Mods - when I view this thread on Tapatalk, the preview picture shows some doofus wearing a Utah shirt. Jimmer does not deserve to have this thread sullied in such am egregious manner. What are the options to remedy the situation?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            Mods - when I view this thread on Tapatalk, the preview picture shows some doofus wearing a Utah shirt. Jimmer does not deserve to have this thread sullied in such am egregious manner. What are the options to remedy the situation?

Post a pic of jimmer asap.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Post a pic of jimmer asap.
              Hope this works.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• On to the Super Sixteen, TBT style.
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I like this tournament. It is growing in popularity. Up to 2 million winner take all. I love the Elam ending. It gets rid of all the fouling bs at the end of games.

Watching Jimmer play a little is always enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Watching Scarlet and Grey play right now. They are the one seed in Jimmer’s region. Sulinger is still fat and Craft still plays good D and I still hate Ohio State.

Last edited by Flystripper; 07-22-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• I saw Jimmer, Abuou and Davies in the highlights — any other former Cougs on the team?

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                          I saw Jimmer, Abuou and Davies in the highlights — any other former Cougs on the team?
                          I think it is only those three.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Andre Miller has ever led a team to the super 16 of TBT?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Does anyone know if Andre Miller has ever led a team to the super 16 of TBT?
                              Good question. I'll wait for funk to chime in. I'd answer the question, but I have no idea what tbt is. Sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                                I saw Jimmer, Abuou and Davies in the highlights — any other former Cougs on the team?
                                just those three.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X