The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    Watching Scarlet and Grey play right now. They are the one seed in Jimmer’s region. Sulinger is still fat and Craft still plays good D and I still hate Ohio State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    they have a loaded team. Syracuse stands out as well. and Saint Mary's is loaded with stars from some of their most recent teams as well.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• I am really digging this tournament. The play has been better than I expected. Definitely on par if not better than some of the summer league I watched. Also, I love the Elam ending. It's pretty damn genius. I think it would alleviate most of the college games on ESPN running over so I won't have to watch the first 10 minutes of BYU games on ESPNews or something.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        I am really digging this tournament. The play has been better than I expected. Definitely on par if not better than some of the summer league I watched. Also, I love the Elam ending. It's pretty damn genius. I think it would alleviate most of the college games on ESPN running over so I won't have to watch the first 10 minutes of BYU games on ESPNews or something.
        Agreed. I love the Elam ending too. Its way better than the game becoming a fouling fest and free throw contest at the end.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          Agreed. I love the Elam ending too. Its way better than the game becoming a fouling fest and free throw contest at the end.
          I just read about this and watched some of the video from the tourney. I like it.

Comment

I am really digging this tournament. The play has been better than I expected. Definitely on par if not better than some of the summer league I watched. Also, I love the Elam ending. It's pretty damn genius. I think it would alleviate most of the college games on ESPN running over so I won't have to watch the first 10 minutes of BYU games on ESPNews or something.
            the talent isn't always great and the lack of shooting stands out, but these guys play hard, they defend and are strong and athletic. its a fun tournament for basketball in middle of summer.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• I don't love this kid like one of my own .... I love him more - he doesn't keep hitting me up for money.

https://www.theringer.com/college-ba...college-career

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                the talent isn't always great and the lack of shooting stands out, but these guys play hard, they defend and are strong and athletic. its a fun tournament for basketball in middle of summer.
                yeah nobody is mailing it in. the stakes are real which makes the competition intense.

Comment

• Craft vs Jimmer. Oden vs Davies. DVR is set.
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

Craft vs Jimmer. Oden vs Davies. DVR is set.
                    When is the next game?
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Craft vs Jimmer. Oden vs Davies. DVR is set.
                      Just finished today’s game off the DVR. Jimmer is awesome. Slow start but he got it going. Ledbetter totally bailed out the team with his 3s in the second quarter.

Next game Sunday! Not sure what time.

Comment

• Nice ESPN article about Jimmer and the tournament, of which he is the headliner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          When is the next game?
                          Sunday. I think it's 3pm ET.
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

• Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sunday. I think it's 3pm ET.
                              DVR is set!

Comment

• Craft decided he would rather guard a 5’6” dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X