No announcement yet.

The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns suck. If only he could play for a contender.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      So what will be the excuse this time when he fails again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Signed with Suns. 2 year deal. Team option for the 2nd year.

Zion, Booker, and Jimmer is a whole lot of fun.
        Going to the Jazz game on April 3rd in Phoenix. Maybe he'll be there?

BTW- yes, the Suns are terrible, but just like any team in the NBA, they are a move or 2 from being in the playoffs and being formidable. They even had themselves a bit of a mini-run this month. At any rate, it'll be a good team for Jimmer to cut his teeth on and show what he can do.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Going to the Jazz game on April 3rd in Phoenix. Maybe he'll be there?

BTW- yes, the Suns are terrible, but just like any team in the NBA, they are a move or 2 from being in the playoffs and being formidable. They even had themselves a bit of a mini-run this month. At any rate, it'll be a good team for Jimmer to cut his teeth on and show what he can do.
          I think Jimmer cut his teeth when he played for the Kings/Knicks/Bulls/Pelicans/Spurs. I loved the guy as much as anyone but I am not optimistic he will be much more here than practice day fodder. Maybe, at most, a shorter Georges Niang.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
            I think Jimmer cut his teeth when he played for the Kings/Knicks/Bulls/Pelicans/Spurs. I loved the guy as much as anyone but I am not optimistic he will be much more here than practice day fodder. Maybe, at most, a shorter Georges Niang.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• So who will have a more successful return to the NBA from overseas: Jimmer Fredette or Andrew Bogut.

I'm going with Bogut. He had 8 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, and 3 blocks playing for a playoff team.
              https://ca.nba.com/news/andrew-bogut...w14303r4gqn8tq
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

So who will have a more successful return to the NBA from overseas: Jimmer Fredette or Andrew Bogut.

I'm going with Bogut. He had 8 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, and 3 blocks playing for a playoff team.
                https://ca.nba.com/news/andrew-bogut...w14303r4gqn8tq
                I would have guessed that you'd pick Jimmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  I would have guessed that you'd pick Jimmer.
                  I know it is surprising. I went back and forth a lot on who was going to have a better return. I ended up going with the player that has demonstrated that he has at least one NBA level skill.
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I know it is surprising. I went back and forth a lot on who was going to have a better return. I ended up going with the player that has demonstrated that he has at least one NBA level skill.
                    Spoiler for Sacrilege of an egregious nature!:
                    Jimmer Funk
                    Last edited by Bo Diddley; 03-25-2019, 05:09 PM. Reason: I was called out for my sacrilege.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                      Jimmer Funk

Get this crap out of our jimmer thread.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Get this crap out of our jimmer thread.

Comment

They both have one. Bogut is NBA tall. Jimmer's shooting is NBA level. Thats why so many teams keep giving him a try.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            They both have one. Bogut is NBA tall. Jimmer's shooting is NBA level. Thats why so many teams keep giving him a try.
                            Bogut is more than tall. He has NBA level defense, rebounding, and passing. He has averaged a double double on multiple seasons. To say he is just tall is absurd.

If Fredette has NBA level shooting he has never shown it at the NBA level.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Ouch. No bueno.

Comment

Bogut is more than tall. He has NBA level defense, rebounding, and passing. He has averaged a double double on multiple seasons. To say he is just tall is absurd.

If Fredette has NBA level shooting he has never shown it at the NBA level.
                                His shooting skill is nba level, tonight notwithstanding. His ability to get his shot in the nba is not. There’s a difference.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X