No announcement yet.

Have you found some cool NCAA gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who love college sports but can't bring themselves to pick a favorite team.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Not usually fan of pink BYU gear, but I'd get this for my girls.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

This does not offend me.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post

Thought about getting this for MJ to wear at the Ole Miss game.
          I will never understand the appeal of these dresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
            I will never understand the appeal of these dresses.
            I remember walking around outside the BLUE RIVER SHOOTouT having a bit of a laugh at some of the crazy dresses the OU women were wearing.

After the game, I remember you being furious at all the random people saying hello to me and being friendly.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post

Thought about getting this for MJ to wear at the Ole Miss game.
              Yeah, that would look nice with a white baby-t underneath it.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Yeah, that would look nice with a white baby-t underneath it.
                Waiting falafel response in 5... 4... 3... 2...

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  I remember walking around outside the BLUE RIVER SHOOTouT having a bit of a laugh at some of the crazy dresses the OU women were wearing.

After the game, I remember you being furious at all the random people saying hello to me and being friendly.
                  Yeah, because they were all trying to congratulate you on how cute your Sooner 'date' was. As if.

And give it up on pretending to hate those skimpy dresses. You stared so long that the girl in the cowboy hat finally flipped you off. Good thing nikuman finally thought to lend you his sunglasses. How embarrassing!

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    Yeah, because they were all trying to congratulate you on how cute your Sooner 'date' was. As if.

And give it up on pretending to hate those skimpy dresses. You stared so long that the girl in the cowboy hat finally flipped you off. Good thing nikuman finally thought to lend you his sunglasses. How embarrassing!
                    I remember when we arrived at our seats, you took off to go do something (i think you said bathroom but my guess it was probably beer) and Dano leans over, across my FIL, and says, "WHO is THAT?!?!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      I remember when we arrived at our seats, you took off to go do something (i think you said bathroom but my guess it was probably beer) and Dano leans over, across my FIL, and says, "WHO is THAT?!?!"
                      You've got it all wrong. He pointed to your fruit salad and said "What the hell is THAT??"

Comment

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstor...=1299003608324
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

I did a search there for 'Utah' and you can get a Deron Williams fathead for about $10 off.
                          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Saw this flex fit Beet Digger cap at Fanzz. I will own one.

sigpic

Comment

I am on the hunt for a pair of these before Friday.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                I am on the hunt for a pair of these before Friday.
                                Those are pretty tight. A pair of those with the Oval Y in the palms would be really cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X