Downton Abbey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Why all the Mary hate? She's awesome. Kind of skinny, but still awesome.
    For one, she's a black widow.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Why all the Mary hate? She's awesome. Kind of skinny, but still awesome.
      Spoiler for Fixed it for you:
      My favorite part with her was when her sister died, and Edith asked her if she thought since their sister had died, if they would be closer going forward, and Mary was like "No, I don't think so."

Edit: I guess that didn't work real well. No idea what the crap i'm doing wrong.
      Last edited by myboynoah; 03-28-2013, 08:02 PM.
      Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Quick Question.

Would you rather be married to Mary or Edith?

I thought so.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
          Quick Question.

I thought so.
          Where's the bullet to the head option?
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            Quick Question.

I thought so.
            Forget the daughters......Anna Bates!
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• SO how's the actress that played Sybil doing? I don't recall seeing her in any stuff lately, although she may be big across the pond, I suppose. Anyone know?
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                SO how's the actress that played Sybil doing? I don't recall seeing her in any stuff lately, although she may be big across the pond, I suppose. Anyone know?
                She was in a romantic drama co-starring Colin Firth, but otherwise, I don't recall seeing her.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  She was in a romantic drama co-starring Colin Firth, but otherwise, I don't recall seeing her.
                  That was one of the worst shows I've ever seen 1/3 of.
                  Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

I never thought she was a very good actress. and she has been ably replaced by "Cousin Rose."

It's like when the older brother left Bonanza. Sure, decades later he had a decent run in another series, but he never really matched what would have been if he'd stayed on Bonanza.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

SO how's the actress that played Sybil doing? I don't recall seeing her in any stuff lately, although she may be big across the pond, I suppose. Anyone know?
                      or... what's his name... the guy that Mary was married to for a little while.

Comment

• Or, they could just stay on Downton Abbey and take roles on the side. Lily James doesn't appear to be doing too badly. She's the new Cinderella in Disney's reboot movie, and stars opposite Bradley Cooper and Jamie Dornan in the new John Wells movie. She's also in the new War and Peace coming out, and in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
                        84090d821502760937da9bd36a0e74ab.jpg

Comment

I never thought she was a very good actress. and she has been ably replaced by "Cousin Rose."

It's like when the older brother left Bonanza. Sure, decades later he had a decent run in another series, but he never really matched what would have been if he'd stayed on Bonanza.
                          I hate Cousin Rose's character.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Has she done anything interesting since Matthew died? That's when I quit on the show, and all I remember about her is that she's hot and loved making the stodgy older generation mildly scandalized.

Comment

You don't like spoiled entitled airheads?
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I cried during the Carson/Hughes engagement, and had to replay it to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X