The Denver Broncos Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devildog View Post
    Bronco's coaches flying over to watch Manning pass today.

I'm gonna be sick if Denver doesn't get him now.

I think the Broncos do get Manning. He had all of last season to consider the what if's... I think he had the Broncos at the top of his list right after his press conference in Indy.

He watched all of those 3 and out series that Tebow had and thought to himself... what if he came away with points on half of those. Peyton's presence on offense keeps the defense off the field more and makes them even better with the same personnel.

I think Tebow stays as the back-up too.

Fingers crossed.
    Denver makes the most sense, but Tennessee gets the nostalgia vote.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

What's wrong with the real Broncos' thread?
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Hey, what's wrong with the Boy Genius thread?
        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Hack!
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Hack!
          http://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/2-cor/13?lang=eng
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Josh McDaniels is gone.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
              Josh McDaniels is gone.
              LOL, so is Boylen.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

LOL, so is Boylen.
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Broncos win the Manning lottery.
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    Broncos win the Manning lottery.
                    Seriously? Where are you seeing this?
                    EDIT: Nevermind, just saw it. Awesome!
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Seriously? Where are you seeing this?
                      EDIT: Nevermind, just saw it. Awesome!
                      I heard it on Rush.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It will be interesting to see what they get for Tebow.

Comment

This could also now mean that Mike Wallace is a target for Denver, according to rumors.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

I am Peyton's biggest fan, but this shows he cares a lot more about money than he does winning.

What an incredibly disappointing decision, he could have had a dynasty with the Niners. Now he is going to be leading a ragtag bunch of awful receivers, RBs, TEs, questionable secondary, bad DL. What a terrible football move for Peyton.

If they don't get a TE and Mike Wallace the Broncos are an embarrassing organization for Peyton to be around.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                              I am Peyton's biggest fan, but this shows he cares a lot more about money than he does winning.

What an incredibly disappointing decision, he could have had a dynasty with the Niners. Now he is going to be leading a ragtag bunch of awful receivers, RBs, TEs, questionable secondary, bad DL. What a terrible football move for Peyton.

If they don't get a TE and Mike Wallace the Broncos are an embarrassing organization for Peyton to be around.
                              Yes, Denver's WRs seem especially rag-tag when juxtaposed with the receiving machine there in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post

Well, Dallas Clark is likely heading there and Thomas and Decker have shown flashes. They need to get younger at the RB position though.

Comment

Working...
                                X