The Denver Broncos Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    This thread is a real slap in the face to me as a new Bronco's fan. I still think McDaniels' has something up his sleeve, it is all a set up.
    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    You should have picked a different team.
    Yeah.....The SEAHAWKS....wtf?
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
      Yeah. It's not too late to switch HFN.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
        Something about the Seahawks has always annoyed me. I feel at home with the Bronco's because I used to hate them, and as my mission president Richard Nixon used to always say "hate is just love frustrated".
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Something about the Seahawks has always annoyed me. I feel at home with the Bronco's because I used to hate them, and as my mission president Richard Nixon used to always say "hate is just love frustrated".
          Don't let your hatred of the Huskies color your vision on this issue.
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Rickomatic View Post
            I just had to start a thread for the greatest NFL team.
            The 49ers already have a thread.

Comment

This thread is a real slap in the face to me as a new Bronco's fan. I still think McDaniels' has something up his sleeve, it is all a set up.
              Now that Favre's gone, how about becoming a Vikings fan?
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Keep the faith HFN! Go Broncos! Fox is the answer!
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

McDouche was a mistake from day one. Came in and ripped apart a playoff team and turned them into one of worst teams in the league.

Comment

Another less-than-pretty start for Denver. The first drive was great, though.
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

This team started 1-4. I had them pegged to go 5-11 or 6-10.

Tebow is an obvious turning point, but the entire team started playing better. And today, it was 3 healthy receivers and 3 tight ends. Thomas had a massive game.

Man, I'm loving this.

Comment

OMG, so awesome. JL, please change my moniker to John Parr Fan.

[YOUTUBE]gAIQWzW1MIc[/YOUTUBE]
                        "Soon be home, only just four downs to go"
                        Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 01-12-2012, 03:20 PM.
                        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

About to order my Peyton Manning Broncos jersey. So excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Much better than Gregg Williams.

http://www.inquisitr.com/204617/new-...ounty-program/

At the time I wasn't sure. But I am now.

Comment

Enjoyable Rick Reilly piece.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7...ton-next-place
                              "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                              -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                              -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Bronco's coaches flying over to watch Manning pass today.

I'm gonna be sick if Denver doesn't get him now.

I think the Broncos do get Manning. He had all of last season to consider the what if's... I think he had the Broncos at the top of his list right after his press conference in Indy.

He watched all of those 3 and out series that Tebow had and thought to himself... what if he came away with points on half of those. Peyton's presence on offense keeps the defense off the field more and makes them even better with the same personnel.

I think Tebow stays as the back-up too.

Fingers crossed.
                                "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                                -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                                -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Working...
                                X