Jeff can you do this?

http://tapatalk.com/forum/threads/me...r-iphone.8337/
    Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
      Found the solution,

Jeff can you do this?

http://tapatalk.com/forum/threads/me...r-iphone.8337/
      Try it now. I renamed the java script file.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Try it now. I renamed the java script file.
        Not yet. Going to. Lear my cache and see

Comment

That did it! Thanks Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
            That did it! Thanks Jeff.
            No problem. I appreciate it when someone does the research for me on stuff like this.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Just upgraded to the latest version on the server. Let me know if you have any issues.

Comment

Just upgraded to the latest version on the server. Let me know if you have any issues.
                Thanks. Works great for me.

Comment

It's not really an issue, but I noticed the "Who's Online" page now apparently says "via Tapatalk" for the location of anyone who is using Tapatalk.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                    It's not really an issue, but I noticed the "Who's Online" page now apparently says "via Tapatalk" for the location of anyone who is using Tapatalk.
                    It has always been that way.

Comment

It has always been that way.
                      Wow. I haven't seen the "via Tapatalk" location once in over a year of use, and tonight I saw it for the first time with roughly a third of the logged-in members showing that for their location. Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket on the way home.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Anybody know how to disable the notifications?

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          Anybody know how to disable the notifications?

Quit being a pansy and let it notify you.

If not, go to your phone..click on the settings button and go all the way down to the Notification and Sync and turn it off. Holy crap, I even help my arch nemesis. I am a great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by UteStar View Post
                            Quit being a pansy and let it notify you.

If not, go to your phone..click on the settings button and go all the way down to the Notification and Sync and turn it off. Holy crap, I even help my arch nemesis. I am a great guy.
                            Thanks! It's also kind of funny that you think of me as your arch nemesis cuz I don't think about you at all. :box:

Comment

Tapatalk issues and questions

anybody else seeing advertisements for an app called "theScore" on tapatalk? They appear as if it is a discussion thread. Weird.

e.g.

Last edited by Donuthole; 02-19-2014, 08:52 PM.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I saw one just now. I thought it was a bot that was posting an advertisement. When I clicked on it, the thread disappeared.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X