No announcement yet.

Tapatalk issues and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just upgraded Tapatalk on the server side. Will some of you Tapatalk users please try browsing CUF using Tapatalk and let me know if it works OK? Thanks.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I just upgraded Tapatalk on the server side. Will some of you Tapatalk users please try browsing CUF using Tapatalk and let me know if it works OK? Thanks.
      I like that the quotes actually show who said them . No problems at this time
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
        I like that the quotes actually show who said them . No problems at this time
        So it didn't do that before?

I don't use Tapatalk, so I don't know.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

No, it wasn't possible to see who was being quoted. Very annoying.

Edit: another nice thing about that update is that it lets you hyperlink (is that still the term?) to the quote, just like how you can in the browser.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I guess I should finally download this. Worth the $2.99, i'm guessing.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Not until about 20 minutes ago.
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                I guess I should finally download this. Worth the $2.99, i'm guessing.
                At times I prefer Tapatalk to web browsing.

Comment

So far so good. Does this automatically post with that nasty tapa talk signature? Does it incorporate my standard signature? Does it incorporate my color script? Test test ......
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

So far so good. Does this automatically post with that nasty tapa talk signature? Does it incorporate my standard signature? Does it incorporate my color script? Test test ......
                    no....yes.....yes

-Rick Majerus

Comment

It looks the same as ever. Are you using the iPad app? If so, do you like it better than simply using the browser?
                      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                        It looks the same as ever. Are you using the iPad app? If so, do you like it better than simply using the browser?
                        I've played around with it for the last hour or so. I'm using on my phone (iPhone 3GS) and it is very slick and intuitive. Much easier than the browser.

Comment

Sweet. It now works on Convo (a free Tapatalk client). It used to say that the version of Tapatalk was too old.

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                            Sweet. It now works on Convo (a free Tapatalk client). It used to say that the version of Tapatalk was too old.
                            What? We paid for tapatalk like suckers?
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Geez, now I feel guilty for ignoring it for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                What? We paid for tapatalk like suckers?
                                https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Like I said, this didn't work until the upgrade. There are ads at the bottom of it. I don't know how if compares to the $2.99 Tapatalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X