No announcement yet.

Tapatalk issues and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SE keeps disappearing from my drop down menu. Is that a Tapatalk issue or did El Hefe by CS?
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

What's the status on the Tapatalk update for viewing tweets?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        What's the status on the Tapatalk update for viewing tweets?
        Still not done.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

This is a test:

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Hmm... I just uploaded the latest tapatalk plugin (5.6.1) but the embedded tweet still didn't display properly for me.

Comment

OK, I just checked the tapatalk site owner forum and there are several recent threads with site owners requesting support of the twitter embed feature but the tapatalk developers say it is not supported but is a potential future feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                OK, I just checked the tapatalk site owner forum and there are several recent threads with site owners requesting support of the twitter embed feature but the tapatalk developers say it is not supported but is a potential future feature.
                Interesting. Any theories in why they display fine on tapatalk for UtahBy5?

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                  Interesting. Any theories in why they display fine on tapatalk for UtahBy5?
                  Not sure. Different tweet embed addin in vbulletin?

Comment

Tapatalk issues and questions

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Not sure. Different tweet embed addin in vbulletin?
                    Probably doesn't help, but here's a Ub5 post from Dwight:

And what it looks like when I quote it:

Comment

• Originally posted by scottie View Post
                      Probably doesn't help, but here's a Ub5 post from Dwight:

And what it looks like when I quote it:

It looks like he just took a screenshot of the tweet on his phone, then posted it as an image.
                      "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

• Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                        It looks like he just took a screenshot of the tweet on his phone, then posted it as an image.
                        Haha, burn on me.

Comment

• Here's a tapatalk issue I encounter fairly frequently. When I read a thread, it doesn't get marked as read. Then each time it refreshes in my "unread" list, it starts me back at a point I've already read. This usually seems to happen in fast-moving threads like game threads. Super annoying to have to scroll to the bottom of a page and then arrow to the last page of the thread each time. Anyone else experience this?
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Here's a tapatalk issue I encounter fairly frequently. When I read a thread, it doesn't get marked as read. Then each time it refreshes in my "unread" list, it starts me back at a point I've already read. This usually seems to happen in fast-moving threads like game threads. Super annoying to have to scroll to the bottom of a page and then arrow to the last page of the thread each time. Anyone else experience this?
                            Yep. After reading everything, select the "Mark as read" option.

Comment

• Something in the latest update of Tapatalk makes it much easier to mistakenly follow threads and follow people. I am not sure exactly what following people does, but thanks to the 6 of you who now follow me! And for the 8 that I now follow, please do something interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                                Something in the latest update of Tapatalk makes it much easier to mistakenly follow threads and follow people. I am not sure exactly what following people does, but thanks to the 6 of you who now follow me! And for the 8 that I now follow, please do something interesting!
                                I'll get right on that
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X