Tapatalk issues and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Tapatalk is not displaying tweets for me anymore. Did something change?
    Tapatalk is trying to save humanity from itself.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Me neither.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Me neither.
        Not only not displaying them, but it’s not letting me click on the linked tweets and go to twitter to read them.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Not only not displaying them, but it’s not letting me click on the linked tweets and go to twitter to read them.
          Mine lets me go to a linked tweet, but not tweets using the tweet tags. It used to display the tweet from both methods in the app, now it shows the hyperlink for the former and tags and tweet number for the latter.
          Last edited by Pelado; 07-13-2019, 12:52 PM.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I just checked the tapatalk web page to see if there is some update. We are currently using the latest release: 5.7.4.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Mine lets me go to a linked tweet, but not tweets using the tweet tags. It used to display the tweet from both methods in the app, now it shows the hyperlink for the former and tags and tweet number for the latter.
              Yeah tweet tags definitely don't work.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                I just checked the tapatalk web page to see if there is some update. We are currently using the latest release: 5.7.4.
                Doesn’t work for me either.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• What is their weird popup? And I thought my IRL kin was a weird bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                    What is their weird popup? And I thought my IRL kin was a weird bunch.

Its a new(er) tapatalk feature(!). I think you can turn it off in the settings.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Tapatalk seems to work with tweets now, but the way tweets are put in through the website is shittttyyyyyyy

Comment

• Out of the blue, Tapatalk Pro is back. I don't remember why it ever left (if I even knew). But since I bought it once before, I got it for free. No more ads!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Anyone else having issues connecting on Tapatalk?
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Anyone else having issues connecting on Tapatalk?
                            Yep. I signed out to see if would improve, and now I can't sign back in.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Anyone else having issues connecting on Tapatalk?
                              Just opened up Tapatalk to see if it would work. Seems to log into CougarStadium, but is stuck trying to update the timeline. Not the first time.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Not working for me either.

Comment

Working...
                                X