Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Tapatalk ads.

Comment

• Embedded tweets now showing up in tapatalk.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Embedded tweets now showing up in tapatalk.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Embedded tweets now showing up in tapatalk.
          Yeah. So nice.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• What does a diamond mean? I see it next to some posters, but not others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              How does one disable this annoying part that gets added on?

I know most of you know how to do it, but apparently not everybody. Every time I see that message I wonder why we need to know that you sent it from your phone using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post

I know most of you know how to do it, but apparently not everybody. Every time I see that message I wonder why we need to know that you sent it from your phone using Tapatalk.
                I tried disabling it, but Art Vandelay's posts keep showing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post

Click on Art Vandelay's name just above his avatar and then click on View Profile. Then on the left side you will see a link labelled "Add to ignore list". Click on that and you are good to go. You are welcome.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Click on Art Vandelay's name just above his avatar and then click on View Profile. Then on the left side you will see a link labelled "Add to ignore list". Click on that and you are good to go. You are welcome.
                    wait, that's all there is to it? omg. all these years...
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Comment

• see it worked.

Comment

• I get a kick out of the advertisements on Tapatalk.

Either that chick has super hairy arms, or that guy is wearing a French cut Speedo.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• But they target well...

Comment

• Why is an unauthorized use of my screen name and avatar showing up in the post above?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Tapatalk is not displaying tweets for me anymore. Did something change?
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X