No announcement yet.

Inked: The Tattoo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my wife's uncle (married to her mother's sister) has the names of his kids tattooed in some kind of harley davidson tribute thing on his back. the problem is, he got them when he had three kids with wife number one. he got two more after he cheated on wife number one and had two kids with my wife's aunt. he's now looking to get another after he cheated on my wife's aunt and his mistress got pregnant. he's running out of room. maybe he should tattoo a pivot table with their names, mothers, birthdates, etc.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I have been awestruck by the walking art gallery that is the population of Austin, Texas. I have spent a lot of time at the public pool this summer, and let me just say that tattoos do not age well.

Comment

After watching Breaking Bad, you have to wonder where the turning point was for this boy. He's 21, a baby really, and he's already headed down a path of anguish.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

10 Tattoos to Avoid

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/dont-even-t...AzimJ_nbmY#_=_

Comment

My brother is kind of strange. Accordingly, he had a tattoo of the Neil Diamond "Moods" album cover (about 6" x 6") on his back. It's actually done quite well, for what it is. He is the type of person who won't regret it 2 or 20 years from now. You can't choose your family.

I considered gettinga tattoo twice in my life. Once on my mission, I was going to get a Mickey Mouse spinning a basketball. I'm glad now that I didn't.
            I would consider getting a small drum and feather if the U ever decides to do away with the logo or Ute name, and I don't think I would ever regret that. If i would have gotten it 20 years ago, I wouldn't regret it today.

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...d-tattoo-drugs

Comment

after reading this thread I had to do a google image search or LDS Tats

Comment

MoPjCBo.jpg
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster
                      You think that is bad... Check this new trend out..:yikes::yikes::yikes:

WARNING NSFW:
                      I'm not sure the NSFW warning does that justice, and I don't think that video has a place on the board. Just my opinion.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        I'm not sure the NSFW warning does that justice, and I don't think that video has a place on the board. Just my opinion.
                        Agreed. Holy hell, DB. What are you thinking?
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Dang now I actually want to see it. Before comments like this I am only about a 50/50 link clicker.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

To be honest. I didn't watch it. Just saw it in another messageboard and copied it here.

However, I do find it ironic (Hopefully DDD approves of my use here) my post to be "Out of Bounds" but a post from DH depicting what can easily be construed as a Child holding a dick just as deplorable..

But I guess I should watch before posting.. My bad..

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                              To be honest. I didn't watch it. Just saw it in another messageboard and copied it here.

However, I do find it ironic (Hopefully DDD approves of my use here) my post to be "Out of Bounds" but a post from DH depicting what can easily be construed as a Child holding a dick just as deplorable..

But I guess I should watch before posting.. My bad..
                              If you can't tell the difference re: offensiveness between what you posted and what I posted, then you have bigger issues than the fact that you're apparently fine with spamming the board with videos you haven't even watched (not that I believe for one second that you hadn't actually watched that video before you posted it).

Comment

Geez, now you guys have got me curious.
                                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Working...
                                X