Video Embedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Embedding

Can we embed videos from sites other than Youtube?

I found this forum that had a few others and wondered if we could do the same.

Thanks

Hey, that's my old avatar!

Yeah, there are some add-ons that suppport multiple video formats. I can check into it.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Hey, that's my old avatar!

Yeah, there are some add-ons that suppport multiple video formats. I can check into it.
      didn't know I was channeling you when I picked it up.

and thanks

Comment

JeffLebowski, was there ever an update with this topic?

Is the video embedding something that will cost more money or an inordinate amount of time to set up?

thanks.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Is the video embedding something that will cost more money or an inordinate amount of time to set up?

thanks.
          nag nag nag.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

thanks.
            I played around with a couple of add-ons that were supposed to support various types of video embedding, but none of them worked.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
            X