Game Thoughts from North End Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Thoughts from North End Zone

1. Austin Collie is the best receive in mwc and has nice pro career waiting for him. To be honest byu should have played him on D.

2. Bryce McCain was getting burned like crazy tonight. the utes kept switchig who he was covering because byu was trying to go against him

3. Ludwig called the best game of his career.

4. Anyone who sees Kruger play and doesnt think he can play on sundays is absolutely crazy

5. Give it up to Brian Johnson.. No Turnoveer, 31-36 204 4tds.

6. RJ Stanford did a good job on collie when sean smith was out. speaking of that for those who watched on tv did Sean smith get hurt?

7. I'm starting to believe too blue. Byu is down 17 in the 4th quarter and then they decide to run the football?

8. College football news is predicting Utah will play USC in the Fiesta Bowl. I think it will be bama in the sugar. How I see it playing out.

FLA v Texas MNC
    PSU v Ore St Rose
    OK v USC Fiesta
    BC v Cincy Orange
    Bama v Utah in the sugar bowl

Essentially it will come down to who the sugar bowl picks between Utah and Cincy
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post

FLA v Texas MNC
    PSU v Ore St Rose
    OK v USC Fiesta
    BC v Cincy Orange
    I could live with that.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
      1. Austin Collie is the best receive in mwc and has nice pro career waiting for him. To be honest byu should have played him on D.

2. Bryce McCain was getting burned like crazy tonight. the utes kept switchig who he was covering because byu was trying to go against him

3. Ludwig called the best game of his career.

4. Anyone who sees Kruger play and doesnt think he can play on sundays is absolutely crazy

5. Give it up to Brian Johnson.. No Turnoveer, 31-36 204 4tds.

6. RJ Stanford did a good job on collie when sean smith was out. speaking of that for those who watched on tv did Sean smith get hurt?

7. I'm starting to believe too blue. Byu is down 17 in the 4th quarter and then they decide to run the football?

8. College football news is predicting Utah will play USC in the Fiesta Bowl. I think it will be bama in the sugar. How I see it playing out.

FLA v Texas MNC
      PSU v Ore St Rose
      OK v USC Fiesta
      BC v Cincy Orange

Essentially it will come down to who the sugar bowl picks between Utah and Cincy
      Why would the Orang take by far the two worst BCS teams?
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        They are bound by contract to take the ACC team, and they have the last pick amongst the at-large selections this year. MRD's scenario is that with the second to last pick, the Sugar would select Utah over Cincinnati.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          Here's a suggestion for the BCS. Each year, they pick the winner of the conference who has a higher rated conference. This year they would have picked the MWC champ instead of the ACC or Big East. No way should the ACC AND the Big East get auto bids.

That would force the weaker conferences to play a tougher schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Gocougs View Post
            Here's a suggestion for the BCS. Each year, they pick the winner of the conference who has a higher rated conference. This year they would have picked the MWC champ instead of the ACC or Big East. No way should the ACC AND the Big East get auto bids.

That would force the weaker conferences to play a tougher schedule.
            In the computer polls, the MWC is not higher rated. Sagarin poll has the MWC number 7 by a good margin. They also have the ACC has the #1 conference.
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
              In the computer polls, the MWC is not higher rated. Sagarin poll has the MWC number 7 by a good margin. They also have the ACC has the #1 conference.
              I posted that last week. If I were an ACC fan, I'd be touting our parity. Really, the reason we think they're so weak is that they don't have a dominant team. That could be a function of general weakness, or it could be a function of parity, meaning everyone has 3-4 losses to each other. Sagarin thinks it must be the latter, based on whatever he bases things on. Maybe we'll all be surprised and they'll blow everyone away in their bowl game.
              At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
              -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Working...
              X