Jamocan meh crazy, mon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
    These are also my guilty pleasure. Love me some 2/$1 tacos from JITB.
    Ditto. In addition to Coach's apt description, they're so heavily grease-laden that their paper wrappers become translucent. Per Dr. Nick Riviera, "It's your window to weight gain!" As noted, I experience considerable guilt and pleasure ingesting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      I had a Salted Caramel shake from JITB last week. It was great. Cloyingly sweet, but that's pretty much what I'm looking for in a fast food shake. It was good enough that grabbed another one on Saturday.
      Summoning your inner Scott Conant!
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Jamocan meh crazy, mon!

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Summoning your inner Scott Conant!
        Yes! I was hoping someone would pick up on that. Now I just need to figure out a way to get you to pay me to poison you, and my Conantization will be complete.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Not technically fast food, but I have a thing for the apple fritter out of the 7-Eleven pastry cabinet. There's no reason it should be good but it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
            Not technically fast food, but I have a thing for the apple fritter out of the 7-Eleven pastry cabinet. There's no reason it should be good but it is.
            Their pastries are good. The deluxe peanut butter brownie is awesome, but I'll bet that thing has close to a thousand calories.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              Wow - funk with the prescience in 2009.

But for all the wrong reasons:

Oh and thanks to IPU for sharing that Jared Fogle is a Ute fan!

These dormant threads can be a treasure trove.
              How sad is it that when I saw the first page of this thread, I started compiling the quotes for a post that would have looked nearly identical to this one I posted in 2015?
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I am sorry to any members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that can no longer remain in good standing and enjoy their Jamocha shakes anymore.

I didn't know Jared Fogle was a pedophile when I first expressed my hatred of him, but I wasn't surprised when it was discovered that he was a pedophile. Something just seemed wrong about that asshole from the beginning.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

So wait, I’ve been buried in work and other stuff and must have missed something. Did the church now say we can’t eat or drink coffee flavored food even if it has no coffee in it? That seems like a strange line to paint, even for the church.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    So wait, I’ve been buried in work and other stuff and must have missed something. Did the church now say we can’t eat or drink coffee flavored food even if it has no coffee in it? That seems like a strange line to paint, even for the church.
                    Mocha, Latte, Macchiato, Etc.

The word coffee isn’t always in the name of coffee drinks. So, before you try what you think is just some new milkshake flavor, here are a couple of rules of thumb: (1) If you’re in a coffee shop (or any other shop that’s well-known for its coffee), the drink you’re ordering probably has coffee in it, so either never buy drinks at coffee shops or always ask if there’s coffee in it. (2) Drinks with names that include café or caffé, mocha, latte, espresso, or anything ending in -ccino are coffee and are against the Word of Wisdom.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/...juana?lang=eng

Comment

• Vanilla Shake Mix (whole milk, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, nonfat milk, grade A sweet whey, cream, natural & artificial vanilla flavor, mono and diglycerides, cellulose gum, guar gum, carrageenan, dipotassium phosphate, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium carbonate, annatto, caramel color), Jamocha Syrup (high fructose corn syrup, water, corn syrup, instant coffee, cocoa [processed with alkali], caramel color, salt, potassium sorbate [preservative], citric acid, xanthan gum, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, artificial flavor), Ghiradelli Chocolate Drizzle (sugar, water, fructose, cocoa, natural flavor, unsweetened chocolate, potassium sorbate [preservative], salt, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), Whipped Topping (grade A cream, sucrose, corn syrup, nonfat milk solids, monoglycerides, natural and artificial flavors, salt, nitrous oxide gas). Contains sulphites. CONTAINS: SOY, MILK. Manufactured on shared equipment that processes Tree Nuts.
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• The Honey Pepper Pimento sandwich from Chick Fil -A is ridiculously good. so good that I kind of hope they take it away soon, as I crave that thing constantly. And at 570 cals and 28g fat, my heart and waistline really need it to go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          The Honey Pepper Pimento sandwich from Chick Fil -A is ridiculously good. so good that I kind of hope they take it away soon, as I crave that thing constantly. And at 570 cals and 28g fat, my heart and waistline really need it to go away.
                          Yeah, it is great.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

The Honey Pepper Pimento sandwich from Chick Fil -A is ridiculously good. so good that I kind of hope they take it away soon, as I crave that thing constantly. And at 570 cals and 28g fat, my heart and waistline really need it to go away.
                            Really? Every ad and photo I have seen makes it look very unappetizing so I have never been tempted to try it. On your recommendation now I will.

Comment

I'm really really skeptical of it so I haven't tried it. The last thing that a Chick Fil-A sandwich needs is more sweetness to it. That alone makes me skeptical because of the honey. I only really like the spicy chicken there, because the spice tones down the sweetness. Take the spice away and add honey to it, yeah not really interested.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

I'm really really skeptical of it so I haven't tried it. The last thing that a Chick Fil-A sandwich needs is more sweetness to it. That alone makes me skeptical because of the honey. I only really like the spicy chicken there, because the spice tones down the sweetness. Take the spice away and add honey to it, yeah not really interested.
                                Your loss.

On a related not, I have discovered that hot honey is a great condiment for pizza. I make my own with siracha.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X