Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Wikileaks. Does this make me anti-American?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Nigel Farage decided to visit the Ecuadorian embassy, but he can't remember what he was doing there. https://www.buzzfeed.com/marielecont...8O#.hp3Q3bx3Nw
    Last edited by frank ryan; 03-09-2017, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Assange refused to publish documents related to Russia. It's not surprising because Assange has always been anti-US and anti-West. Plus he helped Snowden get refuge in Russia and had a show on Russian state tv.

http://www.businessinsider.com/assan...ruption-2017-8

Comment

lol suck it Assange.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr...ing-conspiracy

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Man, this is going to be good...

I wonder how long he has to be off the internet before his "dead man" switch releases all the really good stuff.

Assange is charged with conspiracy to commit computer intrusion and is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison. Actual sentences for federal crimes are typically less than the maximum penalties. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after taking into account the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.
          WTF?!? He is facing less than five years? I am guessing he will be out before Drumpf leaves office! He may not even serve any time if he enters a plead bargain and discloses which "Russian" in the DNC/Clinton campaign gave him all those emails.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Will they at least let him keep his cats in prison?
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
              Will they at least let him keep his cats in prison?
              Would a federal American prison for a defined period be worse than being holed up in the Equador embassy for a lifetime?

Comment

Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                Would a federal American prison for a defined period be worse than being holed up in the Equador embassy for a lifetime?
                He wasn’t kept in an embassy, he chose to stay there. The real victims were the staff who had to deal with that narcissist weirdo on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  He wasn’t kept in an embassy, he chose to stay there. The real victims were the staff who had to deal with that narcissist weirdo on a regular basis.
                  I can't believe he was offended when they told him to clean up after himself -- like a 35 year old deadbeat living in his parent's basement or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    I can't believe he was offended when they told him to clean up after himself -- like a 35 year old deadbeat living in his parent's basement or something.
                    Even worse, Assange/Wikileaks hacked the Ecuadorean president's private messages. Damn, he's a jackass.

Speaking to the Ecuadorean Radio Broadcasters’ Association yesterday, Moreno suggested that Assange had been intercepting the president’s private messages and had even leaked “photos of my bedroom, what I eat, and how my wife and daughters and friends dance,” according to the Associated Press. Moreno reportedly provided no evidence of the hacking.

https://gizmodo.com/julian-assange-a...ors-1833770880

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      Even worse, Assange/Wikileaks hacked the Ecuadorean president's private messages. Damn, he's a jackass.

https://gizmodo.com/julian-assange-a...ors-1833770880
                      Oh good hell... Did the Ecuadorean president use the password "p@ssword" too?
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                      X