Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Sizzle's manhood just shrunk.
    But not back to its original size, still a net gain!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

I'm a smoker, so I at least have some room to spare

Comment

I don't think there's anything less manly about an expensive smoker. Granted, mine IS bigger than Sizzle's, so he may be compensating by buying more toys/options/whatever. I pitch a big tent, though, and I'm happy to be part of the smoker family with him. He's also right that, once you start smoking, every ward function, etc. is calling on you to cook. I don't mind, though on several occasions I've had young Mormon housewives come tell me how much they liked my meat, which left me sputtering out a very awkward 'thank you.'
        sigpic
        "Outlined against a blue, gray
        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
        Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• I have a Yoder pellet smoker, and it works great. But sometimes you just want to fire up some hot dogs, and my little gas grill is great for that.

I am a grill bigamist too, HFN!
          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
            I have a Yoder pellet smoker, and it works great. But sometimes you just want to fire up some hot dogs, and my little gas grill is great for that.

I am a grill bigamist too, HFN!
            You use gas, so you'll get no love from HFN.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• lol. cowboy needed his mom to buy him a smoker?
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                You use gas, so you'll get no love from HFN.
                Hmmmm. I thought DDD established that gas was for cooking things you really don't care about, like hotdogs for the kids. Seems like HFN would appreciate that, but I could be wrong.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                  Apparently it is a term known only to the wise.

http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggcessories/
                  Thank you for sharing the link. Also thank you from refraining from using that term in the future.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                    Hmmmm. I thought DDD established that gas was for cooking things you really don't care about, like hotdogs for the kids. Seems like HFN would appreciate that, but I could be wrong.
                    I also said it was good for cooking for people you dont care about, too.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                      I don't think there's anything less manly about an expensive smoker. Granted, mine IS bigger than Sizzle's, so he may be compensating by buying more toys/options/whatever. I pitch a big tent, though, and I'm happy to be part of the smoker family with him. He's also right that, once you start smoking, every ward function, etc. is calling on you to cook. I don't mind, though on several occasions I've had young Mormon housewives come tell me how much they liked my meat, which left me sputtering out a very awkward 'thank you.'
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Thank you for sharing the link. Also thank you from refraining from using that term in the future.
                        I'm afraid it has passed into general usage. Eggtoberfest and Eggictionary also now exist. You may find the Eggictionary particularly upsetting. It is full of such words. Sorry, but hey, you guys are the ones who told me about the Big Green Egg.
                        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                        ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                          I'm afraid it has passed into general usage. Eggtoberfest and Eggictionary also now exist. You may find the Eggictionary particularly upsetting. It is full of such words. Sorry, but hey, you guys are the ones who told me about the Big Green Egg.
                          That's horrible. Why wouldn't they just go with "eggtionary" (or maybe "deggtionary")?
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                            That's horrible. Why wouldn't they just go with "eggtionary" (or maybe "deggtionary")?
                            Can you trademark those names?
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I used to be an egg head...

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthread.php?22095

DDD was pretty punny back then..

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              You must be eggcited to invite people ova for dinner. yum!
                              "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
                                I used to be an egg head...

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthread.php?22095

DDD was pretty punny back then..

Comment

Working...
                                X