Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Spoiler for last night's episode:
    They finally start giving the black dude some lines and boom, he's zombie food. I've always thought they wasted his character, (evidenced by the fact that I don'e even know his name) he pretty much just scowled in the background through the series.

On the bright side, Lori is gone! If only they'd found a way to pick off Carl too. Oh well.
    Let's hope we have another "the winter's been hard" season opener in which a couple of years have gone by so we can get an older and better actor for Carl.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Let's hope we have another "the winter's been hard" season opener in which a couple of years have gone by so we can get an older and better actor for Carl.
      Come on. You don't want 6 months of a screaming baby and changing diapers?
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
        Come on. You don't want 6 months of a screaming baby and changing diapers?
        I, for one, cannot wait for the "formula run" next week. Should be EPIC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypoplastic View Post
          I, for one, cannot wait for the "formula run" next week. Should be EPIC!
          But that floating baby head in the Governor's aquarium is going to be awesome!
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• that episode was intense.

This season has been more gruesome than previous seasons. Whenever there is a barbaric shot of a zombie being taken down I look over to see my wifes grimmacing face. I clearly think this has eclipsed PG-13 Standards and is headed towards the 'R' Realm.

I think we're both close to pulling the plug on the show and waiting for a toned down TV-14 version. Great series, just tgetting too gruesome for my tastes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorcho View Post
              that episode was intense.

This season has been more gruesome than previous seasons. Whenever there is a barbaric shot of a zombie being taken down I look over to see my wifes grimmacing face. I clearly think this has eclipsed PG-13 Standards and is headed towards the 'R' Realm.

I think we're both close to pulling the plug on the show and waiting for a toned down TV-14 version. Great series, just tgetting too gruesome for my tastes.
              [YOUTUBE]B5XQNyBlB2w[/YOUTUBE]
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                [YOUTUBE]B5XQNyBlB2w[/YOUTUBE]
                if word got out that I was watching the Walking Dead, it could seriously damage my campaign for bishop

Comment

• I've been running for 2nd counselor, so I've tried to keep my watching to late at night and mostly on the DL as well.
                  Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                    I've been running for 2nd counselor, so I've tried to keep my watching to late at night and mostly on the DL as well.
                    you have my vote and support so long as you haven't been dabbling in Game of Thrones.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                      Spoiler for last night's episode:
                      They finally start giving the black dude some lines and boom, he's zombie food. I've always thought they wasted his character, (evidenced by the fact that I don'e even know his name) he pretty much just scowled in the background through the series.

On the bright side, Lori is gone! If only they'd found a way to pick off Carl too. Oh well.
                      T-dog

http://io9.com/5957654/eat-a-big-bur...s-walking-dead

Comment

• Spoiler for plot question:
                        Did Carl kill his mom or was she dead, and he was keeping her from going zombie?

Comment

• Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                          Holy shit, that was one of the better episodes of the series.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
                          Agreed. Great episode.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                            Spoiler for plot question:
                            Did Carl kill his mom or was she dead, and he was keeping her from going zombie?
                            Spoiler for plot:
                            I'm going with option number 2. I don't think they ever said, but I don't see him killing her. Dude loves his mom and is too stubborn to do that. And she was looking pretty much gone when the other gal walked away with the baby - yet there was still a long pause.

Along with her telling them "you know what you have to do" - which I inferred shooting her so she doesn't go zombie - I take that as enough evidence that he wasn't simply killing her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                              Spoiler for plot:
                              I'm going with option number 2. I don't think they ever said, but I don't see him killing her. Dude loves his mom and is too stubborn to do that. And she was looking pretty much gone when the other gal walked away with the baby - yet there was still a long pause.

Along with her telling them "you know what you have to do" - which I inferred shooting her so she doesn't go zombie - I take that as enough evidence that he wasn't simply killing her.
                              Not sure why this was a question. Karl and what's-her-name said exactly why they were doing it. So she wouldn't turn.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                                Spoiler for plot question:
                                Spoiler for Spolier answer:
                                Good question. At a minimum she was unconscious, but I thought that was they were getting ready to leave the made a point of panning out and showing how much blood was on the floor. I thought that suggested that she had bled out because no one could survive the loss of that much blood. So I think he shot her post mortem.

Comment

Working...
                                X