Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a meeting announced yesterday for Nov 21...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a meeting announced yesterday for Nov 21...

With several GAs to be in attendance - IIRC one of the 12 - I believe Elder Andersen ? And a couple others. Nothing was said other than the date and a couple people attending.

With that kind of firepower presiding, I'm assuming it's a broadcast of some kind, but maybe they're splitting/reorganizing our stake? We currently have 14 units, and that number is definitely going to keep growing.

I wouldn't think reorganizing a stake would take an Apostle, but maybe Elder Andersen has family in Traverse Mountain?

I'm glad our SP lives about 100 yards from us - I like him...

But I'm really hoping we're a test group for 5% tithing.
    Last edited by statman; 10-25-2010, 07:55 PM.

Neal grew up in Pocatello. His brother had a large dairy just outside American Falls. I think his Brother lives in Declo now. Neal spent his time on the farm figuring out how to get off of it though. Wife is from Florida and has family there. That is were he spent most of his prega adult life.

Neals brother in the dairy business has a son that lives in town close to mine. He actually lived in neighboring ward for a while. Statue Apostles nephew that was in my home stake. When Neal was in Seventy came to Stake Conference and had them speak. I think Neals mom is in Lewiston Utah now but most of his family ones in farm are in Idaho.

At Neals brothers place had judging contest as kids for dairy. Nice pork roast too took meat off pig. Not too far from Goatnappers place. Neals dad came and talked to me and my brothers. He passed away some time ago. He had an amputated arm when he visited. I am sure good man.

Comment

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
      Neal grew up in Pocatello. His brother had a large dairy just outside American Falls. I think his Brother lives in Declo now. Neal spent his time on the farm figuring out how to get off of it though. Wife is from Florida and has family there. That is were he spent most of his prega adult life.

Neals brother in the dairy business has a son that lives in town close to mine. He actually lived in neighboring ward for a while. Statue Apostles nephew that was in my home stake. When Neal was in Seventy came to Stake Conference and had them speak. I think Neals mom is in Lewiston Utah now but most of his family ones in farm are in Idaho.

At Neals brothers place had judging contest as kids for dairy. Nice pork roast too took meat off pig. Not too far from Goatnappers place. Neals dad came and talked to me and my brothers. He passed away some time ago. He had an amputated arm when he visited. I am sure good man.
      Neal's nephew runs the dairy now. He was my roommate at Ricks.
      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
      X