Rome Temple Groundbreaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    If I'm understanding you correctly, what you're saying is you've got 99 problems but a beach ain't one?
    No you’re are not understanding me correctly. I have very few problems right now, i can’t golf right now but we have a nice xcountry track groomed out at the course and I enjoy that. My wife and myself went xcountry skiing up at Island Park last Saturday and it was such a nice day. High 20’s, good snow, the river full of trumpeter swans and the sky was clear, it really was a great day. Work is good, we are expanding and will have 15,000 acres of spuds next year. My sons are doing well. My house is paid full, I bought a new Tacoma and it’s nice to take up in the hills. DH I was just saying I have a temple near by, I don’t have a beach and if I’m on vacation I’m looking for a beach to spend my time but that’s just me.

Comment

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

bd639ace1d3e63d89b89fb6d83a6fc0d--of-the-galaxy-guardians-of-gahoole.jpg
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
          No you’re are not understanding me correctly. I have very few problems right now, i can’t golf right now but we have a nice xcountry track groomed out at the course and I enjoy that. My wife and myself went xcountry skiing up at Island Park last Saturday and it was such a nice day. High 20’s, good snow, the river full of trumpeter swans and the sky was clear, it really was a great day. Work is good, we are expanding and will have 15,000 acres of spuds next year. My sons are doing well. My house is paid full, I bought a new Tacoma and it’s nice to take up in the hills. DH I was just saying I have a temple near by, I don’t have a beach and if I’m on vacation I’m looking for a beach to spend my time but that’s just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
            I know.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
              I don't understand attending temple sessions on vacation. I really don't understand it, even when I was a MOTCOJCOLDS
              I've done it before at the Kona temple and the San Diego temple. At Kona, the ward indicated they were having a temple night on Thursday and everybody was welcome, so we said "hey, why not?" They would even find temple clothing for us. I quite enjoyed it. Attended there a few years later when my sister and her husband spent a week on the big island with us. Managed to time it so that we were on a session with the missionary zone conference.

In the case of the Rome temple, that's the big reason why my wife wants to go on this trip. I figure it's worth a few hours to do it. And it doesn't take as long as it used to these days...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                My wife signed us up for one of these trips in May. I had no real desire to visit Europe, but maybe after going there I'll change my mind. I think we're supposed to attend a temple session...
                Don't be ridiculous. Italy is a fantastic place to visit.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Don't be ridiculous. Italy is a fantastic place to visit.
                  If we could go visit the Ferrari factory followed by the Ducati factory it would have placed higher on my list.

I already admitted that I could very well change my mind once I see Spain, France, and Italy.

Comment

I don't understand attending temple sessions on vacation. I really don't understand it, even when I was a MOTCOJCOLDS
                    Yeah, but you were never really a MOTCOJCOLDS. You were just mascarading as a MOTCOJCOLDS.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If we could go visit the Ferrari factory followed by the Ducati factory it would have placed higher on my list.

I already admitted that I could very well change my mind once I see Spain, France, and Italy.
                      We went to the Ferrari factory in 2016. Good times.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Yeah, but you were never really a MOTCOJCOLDS. You were just mascarading as a MOTCOJCOLDS.
                        so I take it you completely understand going to the temple while on vacation? Which temple is your favorite to hit up while on vacation?
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

When we were visiting my daughter on her mission in Nauvoo, my wife wanted to do a session in the temple there. Maybe I should have gone, but chose not to get up early and go (she did). I did however go out late at night and shoot pictures of it.

Do I have my priorities messed up or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            so I take it you completely understand going to the temple while on vacation? Which temple is your favorite to hit up while on vacation?
                            I'm still working towards the vacation part.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

My wife signed us up for one of these trips in May. I had no real desire to visit Europe, but maybe after going there I'll change my mind. I think we're supposed to attend a temple session...
                              I would go to Italy again in a heartbeat, were it not for so many other places I have to see. You will see some incredible sites. However, if your tour is anything like the one my aunt went on, you’re gonna wish you had more time. They spent at least two days on temple-centric activities. Best become unworthy now for a recommend and hit the catacombs while your wife does a session.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

Ferrari is in Modena, a really cool place not too far from Florence and Siena. I'd go there before I went to Rome.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X